How many of you guys drive your Nissans in the winter?

Just wondering, how many of you do?

I park my 240 for the winter, but drive an NX for it.

yup …
http://members.shaw.ca/typh00n/180.jpg

i also park the 240 for the winter and bring out the P-Finder.

Yup, my winter beater is a 240, come to think of it… my SUMMER car is a 240 too… :shock: . shit.

Jeff

i’m drivin mine unless i get some $$$ to buy a winter beater. just curious tho when should i break out the winter tires???

When it snows, lol.

Jeff

I’m parking my 240sx, but driving by 200sx. Its not quite as pimpin’ as Scotts 180sx.

Been there done that. Found better options.

Nope, the z31 goes away for winter projects and Nina the nasty neon has came out! :twisted:

I drive my B15 (Sentra SE) all year, including winter.
My Fairlady is parked from Nov-April typically.

I used to drive my sentra all year, but now I am looking for another nissan for the winter, till the silvia is legal!!

I drive my s13 all year long unfortunatly since my beater truck dies last winter/spring. :frowning:

I am liking the 200sx dave as well as the neon idea Andy …I wish my neon didnt blow up or else I would probably be using it another winter …

I spent too much money, so I have to drive the 240 thru the winter now!!

I’m dreading it, but it looks like the Z will drive through the winter.

I drive my Z into fall but only to hunt deer with… :wink: Then it goes up on blocks until spring.

mines a snowplow as well :lol:

i drive my 240 in the winter. been driving a 240 for 4-5 winters now so im used to it.

ugh …all that snow and salt damage to the car isnt good for it …

its not being used to driving in the winter …its about keeping an old sports car in good condition …when it starts rusting it is all downhill