How many of your guys driver ur RWD at winter?

How many of your guys driver ur 240sx or 350z at winter?
or change to other FWD OR AWD cars?

My Z’s parked for the winter. And out comes the Corolla 1242

I drove the 240 on crappy all seasons for a winter. It was only difficult accelerating at times in deep snow or going uphill. Otherwise, it’s not too bad as long as you know what your doing. Winter tires are the best investment you can make.

I still put winters on my FX, since it’s AWD system is rear biased.

FWD RWD what the difference really in the snow. i have driven both and i actually prefer RWD in the winter. although, FWD is said to be better, i didn’t think so. maybe it was the winter beater i had (96 neon).

WRX for winter instead of the FC … even though I still have my summers on WRX… duh oh!

Drove my Datsun 200SX one Winter as is in the pic below and one winter before in it’s old styling. It has a VLSD now so its easier to pick up in the snow but before when it was open I would get stuck in just about everything. My worst nightmare at times and one set of dead rear tires.
Now its amazing. I only drove it really short distances in the new styling but it was always lots of fun.

I will be doing the 300ZX this winter. I just need to buy some winter tires. I’m actually kind of excited about it other than the associated salt and rust

driving the Z in the winter… first winter of driving RWD on the streets… 've had a couple of times driving a couple of buddy’s RWD cars in parking lot and such…

Oh well, turns VDC off

I prefer to drive RWD over FWD in the winter too, but I’ll be storing the 240 and driving the Maxima this year.

I prefer RWD in the winter. With winter tires on my old 240sx, I felt totally
in control.