Winter aahhh!

Just been out driving my fairlady around in the snow, i find it pretty fun to slide around in…with caution that is haha

srry bout the crappy ass quality…normally my cell does better than that

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Shorteaz/DSC00158.jpg

ah time to drift hehehe shweet

yea i had some fun with my FWD… hahahaha … waiting to get flammed

bbaahhh fwd is so boringg!!! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

fwd + snow = awesome
pull e brake and floor it lol

FWD sucks. I never realized it until I got my Z…now all I want is RWD :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder if it could be cause the only FWD i drive now is the corolla haha. Probably not, fwd just plain sucks when compared to rwd.

yea…but its better in the snow than rwd thats for sure…to actually get u places i mean lol

ohhhh man i whent out a few min ago to go to the store haha never been so sideways in my life haha deff summer tires have to come off haha people like wtf omg hes gonna crash haha NOP… ok almost did… couldent get into second gear or my car would go nuts i have to admit i havent had that much fun since um yah you get the idea…

I’m on winter tires… and i’m still fishtailing in 6th gear under 2000rpm… this is a stock engine 350z wtf!!

lol i like scaring everyone away from me while driving…just hit the gas a lil harder to start fishtailin a bit…and they back off haha

awww yes. my frist winter for my 240, got off work and the roads were covered with a thin sleepery layer of snow. at first i was driving like a grandma then after i droped someone off that i work with and was on my way home i took some side streets and made sure no cars were around and started fishtailing and slideing around corners, was fun untill a tree started getting closer and then totally missed it to began my fun over again. going to have fun this winter (just not all the time, still gotta drive like a grandma)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/snow1.jpg
heres my first winter picture :slight_smile:

lol yeh i spun out and was goin slow almost scratched my rims hahah… to cold to change them so im gonna ask the shop near me to change them i cant move with thos tires on

I still have summer tires on mine. I’ve been waiting on this to decide if I should go and buy winters. Everything about it was predictable. Slow drive = start off. Fast drive = Fishtailing. Slow stop = no sliding. Fast stop = ABS going crazy.
It seems exactly the same as my last car. An Audi CoupeGT with all season tires on. I wonder how it’ll be with more snow on the ground.

FWD and RWD have their benefits and disavantage. Personally, stock vs stock, I’d still take RWD with winters over FWD with winters. To me, its much more predictable and easier to control.

A stock FWD will get you started faster at the lights in the winter, but that’s about it.

However, the interior room in FWD car wins. yeah for room?

Just drive smoothly guys/gals, and safe the ‘fun’ stuff to isolated parking lots!

Stay safe!
–Gabe

ps. When are the parking lot drift sessions going down? (I’ll grab a camera/camcorder!)

yea, i find fwd so much harder to predict in the snow…whoever invented fwd should be shot :stuck_out_tongue:

haha yes it is…my old winter beater was one…and one day i wsa drivin and all of a sudden i started sliding towards a car parked on the side of the road…thank god i was able to slide it goin the other way…haha nice cam drive home from school lol

*calm

suppose to be light snow tonight, get off at 11pm so maybe the roads will be slippery again for some after work fun :R

most parking lots are empty at that time around here