Feeler: 1998 CBR600F3

Have any current pix of the bike?

and :tup: 93z24. Well said indeed

couple things, 1st, you failed to post the further description under the retail value, which yes, is 3595. as some have said and it is known, KBB is not relevant and doesn’t always mean anything, but it is a guide for most people. also, do you know what trade-in means? and last, how is 2000 even close to the market value of the bike? but i guess it was “well said”. so congrats on that.

k. but im done in this thead, even though it is my own lol
and i was not trying to be a dick to any1, but 2000, that is ridic. but then again i shud have expected that posting it on Nyspeed. Lesson learned.

/end thread

this bike is worth 2500. he doesn’t want to hear it. give up, the kids an idiot.

the / means end… /end thread doesnt make sense…

i think 3-3200 would be a good deal for you… i think 2500-3000 would be a decent deal for the buyer if the bike is clean.

glwts…

<-not being a dick

I’d jump on that 2500 hondaride. You may wish you did later on. Your not the only guy out there tryin to sell your bike, sometimes you gota give a little. I was hell bent on getting 7 grand for my R1 but I took 6400 and got rid of it. Dude had to pay 600 for shipping to SC so all in all he DID pay 7 grand. But he wouldnt have gone 7600 total naw mean? Your bikes only worth as much as someone will pay.

FYI I paid 2800 for the 01 f4i thats in my avatar…fuel injected SON!

fastmofo… you got a SWEEET deal on that f4i… i almost bought it

tee hee hee…stop im blushing :slight_smile:

I was more so referring to you’re retarded comments to dex’s $2500 offer. That was your shining moment of douchebaggery.

as previously stated, value is subjective. the bike i really wanted sold, so this went up a little in value to me. if this still hasn’t sold in a bit, i’ll come out and take a look at it and we’ll settle on a price. no hard feelings.

i would agree that 2500 is fair for this bike, maybe slightly higher. it just seems like the op overpaid ($4k-yikes) on this when he bought it and is expecting to get most of his money back, which he won’t, unless he finds someone else to over pay. glws.

since you didnt even respond to my pm for your phone number, im gonna tell the person that was interested to not even bother with you. if you get more than $2500 for that wreck, you should laugh all the way to the bank because you found someone as gulliable as yourself who over paid for that bike.

GLWS

sale pending

i will keep in touch with those who are not assholes and have talked to me.

Thanks

^ apparently he’s not done…

um… $2600 cash in hand?

good deal right there!!!

lmk id like to come out and see it

i allready offered 2800

Uh oh… bidding war!

no bidding war thats my top offer he wants more and has another buyer