FS 2008 Honda CBR 600RR

I am going to sell my bike. I have come to realize i just dont ride enough anymore, and would rather put money into my cars. Bike is absolutely mint! never riden in the rain, and all easy miles. 90 percent of the time my girl was on the back with me. Just hit 1700 miles.

Looking for $8,000 obo. Again, bike is perfect. All stock and original. I will even throw in a brand new bright pink ICON ladies jacket for your girl to wear when she is with you.

i will warn you. i sold mine for 6500 like 3 months ago.

same bike but silver.

how many miles though? I sold my 2006 with 5500 miles this year for 5 grand and it had been laid down. If you had low miles you gave it away.

not sure if you want to separate, but I am interested in the rear stand. LMK

Otherwise, beautiful bike glws

wow dude, you got HAD.

i’m planning on selling my 04 600rr with 17k miles on it for like $5.5k next yr

Planning on it and it actually happening are 2 different things. Just sayin.

Either way, Nice clean bike man. GL

good luck, its hard to sell bikes with the economy in the shitter. actually, trying to sell bikes is the only way I feel a recession. I sold a 4 year old r6 with a ton of mods and like 7k miles for 3k a little while back. And I’m having a hell of a time selling my 06 636 with 950 miles. usually the race bike crew would eat it up

It’s so easy to find a buyer in spring time,
there are so many 18-21 year olds around here that can buy a bike because they want them bad, and bikes are relatively cheap

I agree. I have a loan on the bike so i can just transfer the payments to someone. And now that i think about it, i owe $8,000. So thats what you could have the bike for. Plus buyin from me rather than a dealer means you bought a used bike for ummmmm…$500 so you pay $40 bucks tax at the dmv instead of $700. :naughty:

What are your payments, if you don’t mind me asking.

uhh tittys!

nice bike man…if this was spring time i would be all over it! love the color…and the fact its got super low miles…GLWS mang!

payments are 196/mo through american honda finance. The cool part about that is Honda finance dosent force you to have full coverage. which is a huge advantage when you are under 25 because the insurance ends up being as much monthly as your payment. I dealt with that bullshit on my 06. when i turned 25 my insurance on a rocket dropped 70% for full coverage!!

i actually want that bike. but gotta finish the car first.

I think I’m going to get street bodywork for it and get the title cleared. If so It’ll probably sell fast for more money, better hurry! heh

hey i pmed you on the bimmer. i wanna come look at it

sell the ladies jacket sep? and he sold his for 6500 because he had a bug up his ass lol

staples? glws dude, nice bike, i’ve seen it in person.

i take it you are not separating the stand?

glws

Stand is brand new and used maybe 3 times. im too lazy to use it lol. um, i think it was $150 from ray laks. so $100? let me know.

The ladies jacket, i cant sell seperate because if the bike dosent sell, the old lady will kill me for getting rid of the jacket

FWIW leftovers can be bought for around 8-9k IIRC.

More importantly.
If you dont carry full coverage on your FINANCED bike then you are a fool. Its a TON OF FUN to pay for a pile of metal that sits in your garage.

however, I applaud those who dont carry full coverage, cuz my rates never go up when they wreck :tup:

I’m 23, my insurance on a 2006 zx-10r is only ~450 a year. for full coverage.