FS 2008 Honda CBR 600RR

Thats nuts, who?

I’ve gone 6 years with “no” accidents… Progressive…

i second that… i pay about 440 through progressive… no claims ever… but license thats dirty as ssshhhhhiit

I barely ride and its insured year round…

Nice Bike tho! GLWS (how much for the pink jacket seperate…size?)

i have progressive as well, full coverage for 300/yr.

thats a great deal for the bike you own

EDIT: sorry wayy OT…GLWS on the bike

My insurance blows. No accidents, 3-4 speeding tickets over 7 years. 23 years old and i pay 1200/yr for full coverage thru Progressive on a 636

Buying a leftover means you get screwed by good old uncle sam on tax though. I can write a nice cheap receipt. Lets say you get a 08 600RR leftover for $8500…now add sales tax…
That means you just paid $9,243.75 …$1243.75 more than what im selling this for. And maybe im a realllllllly nice cousin and gifted my bike to you on the dmv paperwork…

My bike is basically new. It isnt even really been broken in. When you look at the tires, you will see i havent even rode it fast into a corner yet. I always have the girl on and never take chances with her on the back

thats god awful considering i’m paying 300/yr through progressive for a 01 gsxr600.

I’m getting the shaft, I’m going to have to shop around a little.

Still plannin on scooping up that stand tonight? I wanna head to cruise night so if you could meet at my place around 6 that would be sweet

That is retarded. Good luck with that.

Id rather have a bike that was cornered till the edges of the tires burned off than have a bike thats been taken to redline a million times.

Not saying you have but i think 7k is a more reasonable price for these bikes. maybe a bit more if its mint.

GLWTS… try ebay.

do you go to canisius man. someone has this same bike here.

Bump! $8,000. Its going to hamburg honda where i bought it from this saturday to be sold on consignment…

hey still got your ladys jacket?? I got a GSXR this year that i usually ride without a jacket but my friend just totalled his bike and after that i was thinking i should probably get myself one. just dont want to spend the big bucks this year cuz i want to see what they will come out with next year

yea but untill the bike sells i dont want to let it go

thats cool. do u know what kind of jacket it is?? and size just out of curiousity?

Its an ICON ballistic style (non leather) bright pink jacket. And i believe its a small. My girl is only 5-3 and 105 lbs so that might give you an idea of who it will fit…

bright pink… not my style. but thanks anyways. if u were getting rid of it cheap when u sold the bike i would consider it just for the end of the season