Feeling the Pressure yet?

Sure thing Bing :slight_smile:

i think i’m really fucked at this point, i have less than 4 weeks to get a shitload of stuff done but i’m keepin my fingers crossed and hoping i find the time to finish.

What do you have left to do? Any parts you need? I might be able to help you out…selling/loaning.

ok, but only if newman wont let me drive the elise or hang out with him cause he’s cuter and i want people to think i’m cool

i’m good on parts, i’m just short on time, i still have to lift the motor enough to drop the subframe and pull and reseal the oilpan, wire and mount all the gauges, tires and breaks, and then i still need to break in the motor and get a tune. These are the thingd that worry me, but hopefully i’ll get my shit together this/next week.

no pressure here. Just hope it’s not snowing by then.

eric if you need help just let me know… i can prolly atleast start those gauges this weekend for ya

My axles are FUBR and 2 spherical bearings have play in them. So I’m running a little behind as I wait for parts to come in and resolve the issues I’m having with 1 shop.

thanks jay, i’ll give you a call

I’m not going anymore. I don’t feel like rushing to get everything done and have it break on the trip. Plus money is a factor right now. All my money is going into the car, I won’t have any for the trip.

Just finished putting the new motor in on Wednesday, started it up and now I’m just gonna grab a lawn chair, set it up in the driveway and listen to it run for a couple of hours.

hopefull justins car will be done tonight or tomorrow so we can start on the SHO.

shoulda called me dood. good to hear though

I just got done bolting everything up. Now we just have to fill the fluids and start it up.

Trust me bro, I had more help than I needed.

i’m going to mak e alist on here so i have it written down somewhere. I keep loosing my paper lists so they don’t help me.

rear cam seal (need to purchase)
timing belt
extend rear bank pipe to clear oil pan
install both V-band clamps in exhaust
3" flex section for turbo back (done)
install exhaust cutuot (done)
install 44lb injectors
clean and re oil air filter
install boost controller
install valve for manual adjustable boost
install hobs switch for wastegate
replace tranny cooler lines with hose rated for oil (done)
install P/S cooler
change oil
flush P/S system so the fluid isn’t silver
fix VSS
install heatwrap on exhaust (need to purchase)
install stock airbox for more :snky:
install rear cowling to hide FPR
install front engine bay trim pice
move turbo coolant lines under IRCM
vent upper crank case vent to atmosphere and dump into exhaust
dump lower crank case vent into exhaust
complete 3" turbo back
find a set of 17" tires that will make it to indiana
2 balljoints and 1 outer tie rod (need to purchase)
install tweecer RT (done)
retune car :nite:

oh damn i guess i havea lot more than i thought

im starting on mine today changing the oil putting on electric water pump and thats anout it

Been at it every wkd for the last month, new PG trans is in, had to drop the k-member out of it to notch it for big tube headers(2" primaries), should be ready for opening day! Huge props to Brian Prior-2FAST GARAGE, couldn’t have done it w/o him:headbang:

Uhhhg, it’s looking like I may bow out due to a delay in part availability and the cage… details shortly…

Ok just got off the phone.

So my fuel pump and filter were lost by UPS, so those have to be resent.
My aeroquip stuff hasnt been ordered yet
My fuell cell is back ordered and wont be shipping till next week
My new hatch, is back ordered
My cage is tenatively going in May 1st, but they say due to a customer car it may be a few days later, with a 10 day turn around puts me at May 11-13… Not to mention, wiring, tuning, etc which still needs to be done. I’m thinking I’m going to need to bow out on this one, and I’m pretty pissed off about it. I’ll know for sure tomorrow or Wednesday.