Anyone else have a project that didn't make it out this year?

If so, i’m sure you can relate. This was a long and painful summer! But yea, whatcha got, and how far along are you? I can’t wait for next spring but winter hasn’t even started yet so its still a ways away :tdown: Just curious…

Out of our 6 month season, I’ve only driven my car 4 months total this year.

But OMG Jay when you get your car back… :eek:

yea i haven’t driven the FD since last november…almost a year now!

How about those of us that never even had the chance to get our projects started? :frowning: Oh well dont worry Jay we will make up for it in 06 :tup:

hey Jay, at least you had some fun and you have something to look forward to for next year.

Rubicant?!?!

I only managed to get mine out on the road for about a month, but it was no where near done. Just got the new motor in and running right for a while before it killed another transmission. It should be back out next year all finished hopefully.

I didn’t do anything this year

I get in 2months per engine :lol: I don’t know if I’d rather be in your shoes or mine :gotme:

X…

My project got finsihed, broke, finished, broke, finished, broke then finally finished in time to drive it to my grandparrents and store it in the garage for the winter. I think I got 250 miles on my car this year… I wanted to auto-x a lot more but only got out 1ce… I also wanted to dyno it… but it was broken durring dyno days.

mine was a project sice day 1.
beat it good… but try not to break anything.

I made it through the season, 20k later she still purrs like a kitten.

made it for about 1.5 month all together

you guys remind me of my mustang.

Buy it.
drive it for 4 hours.
blow it up.
blow it up
blow it up
new block, new heads
blow it up
sell it.

3 years straight running strong :wtf:

mine never had an issue with running, i just got screwed by parts being on backorder :gotme: the weekend before i put it away i ran my 12.9 @ the track

Never had a problem with the motor…but I keep breaking the damn axles :stuck_out_tongue:

Well if I could decide which project to stick with I would probably get something done. I’m gonna stick w/ this 3000GT VR-4 for now. Money providing I should have a fun car for the spring. Anyone need a partner on a bank heist or something? I need some parts.

i’m down jeff, theres still a few things i wouldn’t mind getting :stuck_out_tongue:

I hear ya, current mileage on the car: 149,987… mileage a year ago, 149,921. :frowning:

yea mine was out then it sat for a week or two then it was out then it sat again then i crashed it now it sits for the winter :(. next year will be better