Anyone else have a project that didn't make it out this year?

was out all year :tup:

speaking of which, where have you been? i swear i didn’t see the mr2 at all after those first few meets at taffy’s

being a manager owns me

plus i nevar got the motivation to drive to the southtowns…lol…bring back mighty meets…

lol. i have the supercar that never was…

i got in about 3 months of solid drivetime… not really running right now :confused:

the turbo shadow hans’t made it out yet. parts keep on screwing me. turbo coolant feed fittings,ps bracket, i broke a piston ring installing the last piston so i had to special order another set. someday soon it’ll be done. i made a goal of my birthday and ti doesn’t look like it’ll make it since it’s on the 12th.

I was out for about 2.5 months, car isn’t running to potential so next year, (if I’m here) it should be done.

Came out late, beat up on a couple people, got beat by a couple, made some good vids, one night a lancaster, goin to NYI tomarrow ( NA ).
have nitrous on the car , but it doesnt wanna work right.:tdown:
so i guess this year it was about being NA, next year the spray will be on KILL

3rd carless season for me due to my liscence issues…but got a new job and got my road test in a couple weeks, got a beater for the winter…need to finish body work then new motor and b00st, i will hopefully have it done for next season b4 i go to school

hhhaaaaahhhhh…never even got started on the civic and the injectors on the z went bad just in time to blow out a head gasket within a month and a half…shitty season if u ask me, i didnt really complain tho since i drove my parents g35 coupe while i was home for a few months…hopefully next season will be better, gonna be a tough winter preparing tho

Ahh the price of speed… Oh well hopefully all the aforementioned projects get finished and everyone has Bewst, or Nawz, or a car that runs, or something.

Bewst, or Nawz, or a car that runs, or something.

at this point ill take the something

Only got to use the track car for 2 months, next year I’m going to spray the fuck out of it and see if I can get it into the 13’s

started off the season by buying the project neon, bought and put on coilovers. bought block and half the parts for the swap. then part of the wireing harness grounded out on the axle it melted a bunch of wires… i tried replaceing some. nothing helped, it cranks but wont turn over. now its the end of the season and i’m thinking about parting it out.

I drove the Accord a few months during the summer of '04 when I bought her. This summer she saw less than a mile. When I got her back together and I took her around my neighborhood for a test drive, she blew a head gasket for the 2nd time … hasn’t left the garage since. Shooting to have her finished for next summer, but I doubt it. At the very least I plan on having her finished for Carlisle '07.

i got out really early then decided to turbo… blew it up then got activated for about a month n a half for the army… n now ive been parting everything back together but little parts are holding me up from driving it a week or 2 b4 its off the road

Car just needed to be tuned

then i broke it

it runs, but it keeps marking it’s territory with oil everywhere I park!!!

It’s nice when your own hard earned factory parts are on your friend’s cars… Hahhaha…

i got to enjoy it a bit…but it really is hard to fully enjoy driving around in a car when you’re always worried it wont start, and you’ll be stranded somewhere…

regardless, i did have some fun like i said for a month or so, got a bit over a thousand miles on it, and now over the winter i have a long list to do, none of which will make me faster sadly, but gaskets/piston rings own my compression (not sure which yet), and i would really like my power steering back, along with heat and AC, hatch supports that work, a rear carpet, t-tops that dont leak (they’re not bad at all, but just enough to annoy me), and a ticking valve lifter…

after all that i doubt i’ll have any cash left to make it any faster, but i will have a clean ride finally :slight_smile:

SHO: I put approximately 20-30 ft. on her this summer. pushed out of the garage and now resides on blocks.
300M: just found out ohio sent my title to albany, and albany does not have reciept of it. therefore, cannot register or drive (or even fucking sell or junk!) the car. yes, my lunch breaks the last few days have seen my long-distance plan put to work.
taurus: running strong! oh, well, there is the technicality that I gifted it to my pop, but what are you going to do? :smiley:

loads gun

:mad: