Build time

Ok, i just want to see who else on this site has spent more time with their car in pieces than actually driving it. Jay, you can’t answer!!!

me even tho my car is a piece of shit. lol

it just gets really frustrating, i’m sending my motor out for a rebuild next week and it will be at least 3 weeks till i see it back. In the mean time i can clean the car up and get the rest of the parts ordered it just sucks waiting.

i always have at least one car torn apart, once i fix one another breaks or it’s time to upgrade

seeing as i have never driven my car and its going on like 8-9 months ide say im a little antsy to have a running car.

why can’t i reply? cause u already know my answer? haha

Yes, havn’t raced the SHO in a year. Still needs about $300 in maintence. Before it’s track ready again.

Xander too. Oh wait another rotary too…hmmmmm… seems to be a trend amongst you guys :wink:

Yeah my car was down way more then it ran while i owned it…got it where i wanted it…had $ trouble and sold for dumb cheap she was.

yup…lol

Bah, crazy cabby has even Jay beat…

this car has about 3 or 4 weeks of road time since I bought it last June.

Yup, tore the Bird apart in December, and won’t have it back on the road till next season… not happy about that one…

i’m right there with you guys and it totally SUCKS!!!

Good luck with the re-build Eric :slight_smile:

Well, since tha car came off jack stands on Saturday I have 220 miles on it. Before that, I put 285 miles on it in 2 years.:uhh:

haha i forgot about that one, is that car even out yet? its been like 4-5 yrs right?

I thought we were talking about people that do their own wrenching, not ones that are waiting for a shop to finish things? :gotme:

X…

who knows. It was at EIP tuning in Maryland having an engine swap done. At the time, it would have been cool and new, but now there are 3479903582 1.8T swapped VW’s out there.

bought, June '04. down since Aug '04. back up July '06.