focus is done, and HOLY FAST

Stock internals?

there’s not an additional parameter so you can’t build too much boost in the closed loop (partial throttle) maps?

Ahhh yet again why K-series + KPRO > *

stock internals yes, and yeah theres nothing stopping me from full boost in closed loop. car runs on MAF, not MAP

im so happy i switched over to a blow through setup too, it runs soo much better

yea i’d run 12:1 just to be safe…not worth the extra couple horsepower when your motor goes boom. congrats on getting it up and running tho :tup:

thanks guys, im gonna hit up some meets next week with her.

it’s not the HP in closed loop it’s the gas milage

whoops i just reread his initial post, these weren’t WOT runs

I would richen it up to somewhere along the lines of 11.4:1 - 11.8:1 to save yourself some worries…

sounds awesome! you gotta take me for a ride now so i can see the difference :slight_smile:

:tup: nice

fun times last night nick! Once you get her running solid then you need to let me have a hand at her body!!

ohh yeah, mine next!

if she’s hot, i wanna get a hand on her body too. perhaps in. wrist deep!

Always nice to finish a project. Congrats :tup:

hope to see it around town, :tup:

That sounds about right, the focus is what, only a few years old… Perfect for Newman…

^^^hahahaha. bonacci you know you can caress her body lines whenever you feel the impulse. i trust you with her lol.

lol ^ infinity

:wink:

what type of numbers are you gonna put down? translated to the 1/4… congrats on getting her up and running… i remember seeing it last year… nice car

:tup: nice to hear its finally alive