Almost there...

Ive finally gotten some time to actually play and tune the new combo.

Got the motor running pretty good. NA went 10.6 at 123ish. high 1.4 60’

went in with a little bottle and got 10.1 at 134. running pig rich. cut the fuel down a little, pulled more timing, and opened up the bottle with a light 2nd stage. blew the tires off once the 2nd stage came in. did more 10.1s, one 10.2, and one 10.0.

Seems like the 9s are just going to kill me.

Im headed back to the drawing board to tune the 1st stage of nitrous, once i get that to where i want it. Then ill focus on the 2nd stage and see what this thing can really run.

Lack of time to tune is holding me back and it blows. I spent 2 days on the zee highway getting the motor dialed in.

NYI scales said car weighs 2900 with the dummy gas light on. :gotme: how correct it is

So far for coming out about 4 months late in the season, im happy with the NA runs and actually have a little more to go with the carb. Im running super low timing and still on 93 oct. also still a little rich under WOT, but perfect when running 2500 rpm down the 290. Im done for putting money and parts into the car. Its at the point where anymore performance parts means louder exhaust, race gas, more roll cage, slicks/mini-tub… and i couldnt drive it around anymore and thats the sole purpose of CHODA. So now i just need to spend the time making the parts i have show what they can do.

:tup: Also congrats on BIG HANDS cracking the 8s, and Joe4Eye kicking some serious ass :tup:

here are some vids

Finals, got me a trophy

Congrats JT- yeah I heard about Marks times, he’s happy. Glad to hear Joe got things sorted out.

Hook and book! Your car definitely puts out a great ET for that mph. Best of luck in hitting 9’s, you’re so close:tup:

What were your 1/8 times and mph???

What did you run with the old setup?

Anyways congrats

wtf double post

Congrats on the trophy. We need to get my wideband on that thing and make some hits. I might be going up this Sunday for some tnt. Since I turned up the boost, I’m having SERIOUS issues with the car twisting and unloading the tires. I need to get my antiroll in. Best time was a 10.4X @ 135.6 :tup: to fast street cars tearing it up yesterday.

congrates to you and mark nice runs…

heard the track prep was unbelievable… My buddy finally got 11.9 with his silver terminator which his last best was consistant 12.3’s he was pumped lol

:tup: get that shit.

mooore boost

Nice runs! Your car just hops out of the hole. What were the 60fts? 1.3-1.4s?

Cool. :tup:
FWIW we drove the Civic down to the scale at the end of the night Friday and it was busted. I don’t know if it read correctly and then stopped working all at once or if it was off beforehand.

Congrats on the trophy, and im glad to see its running better on the spray now.

Who edited the video for you?

:tspry:

6.4s at 109

10.1 with double the nitrous and 2 years of seat time and tuning.
went best of 7.2 1/8 mile NA
and i think 11.4 1/4 mile NA

i had the nitrous fine tuned with that combo which allowed me to hit it with a 300 shot on 110 oct to get that 10.1. that combo was deff the street killer