Go domestic N/A or not..........hmmmmm

well. i can get a nitrous setup for real cheap and its just sooooooo tempting. the motor is built and im reallly not too worried. However i keep investing more and more money into this car.

Soooooo, to spray or not to spray??? that is the question. Im fairly confident the car will run mid 7’s 1/8 or high 11’s 1/4 on a 50-75 shot. Ill probably run 100 shot and tune it conservative even more so than it is now.

yes go for it…but i thought your car was supposed to hiy high 11’s without the juice?

how will you deal wiht timing?

do it!

Go for it man,… I have the camera ready…lol

well, ive been having trouble gtting my new setup dialed in. I havent raced at nyi yet either. For all i know i could run a high 11 but definately lower 12’s. I Know what i need to do to get the car where i want it and its all suspension related. I also fear that my 22X9.5X13 are not tall enough. for my setup. I havent even tuned my ignition timing or cam timing on the dyno to extract the most power. Ive really lost interest lately in the car all together but however the nitrous brings back a little bit of excitement.

jack, im already pulling alot of timing out of my stock map as it is, so i dont think i really need to pull anymore out. Maybe 1-2 more degrees in certain areas of my map but will just mae sure i keep a eye on my pluggs for detonation.

:tspry: is your friend :slight_smile:

no turbo, no care JK, I want to see low 11s on spry

spray spray spray… once u hit the botton, u wont stop