AFI Turbo EK 9.55@147 video

Went to the track last week…Andy one of the fabricators here wanted to drive the car. (his first time) Hes a very good driver just hasn’t had anything faster than 11.0 before :wink:

Car was on 28-30psi and we later found a quarter size whole in the charge pipe lol

first pass was a 10.1 @ 105

second pass 9.55@147

we are going back tonite with the issues fixed and hopefully run high boost ~45psi

Nice…

Damn that thing halls ass

fast car. nice job. is this the K24 set-up?

lol, 45psi is insane. in for vids.

no its still on the the k20a and stock port head…the destroked k24 and ported head are ready to go but the car is running good now so no need to change anything…it made alot of power anyways :slight_smile:

nice, saw the B-series AFI intake manifold the one u gave to miller to test. Looks sick. Might be looking to get one later on.

Thanks !! We’ve been so busy its hard to get to the track but we gotta make moves now before the heat, its 105 out today lol

FFFFFFFFFFFFF that heat. Makes me love NY’s temperate climate.

That car seriously moves though Jesse. WTF did the 3/4" diameter hole come from in the piping? Poor turbo must have been huffing hard to make sub 30lbs of boost with a leak that big :lol

Damnnnn that’s MOVIN!!
Nice work

are you kidding…i will put up with 110 3 months of the year (feels like NY @95 deg) for 70-80 deg weather the rest of the year lol :slight_smile:

If i want cold i will drive 100 miles north and have snow!

padiddle

Sick, congrats on the awesome run, that thing fuckin BOOGIES!!

Wow that’s fast, nice job.

i am moving out. how far are you from scottsdale?!? :excited

I live in Old town Scottsdale, my shop is 4 miles away in tempe.

jesse did you get my pm?

i see alot of cars from out there with dust all in the engine bay, that would drive me nuts.

Nice. Yeah, my choice mostly based on that the heat fawks with my asthma = can’t breath. Although the blistering -20F winter wind here at my shop isn’t much better at that DOH!

Seriously though, that car scoots :slight_smile:

the guy never fell down lol

um, no