for future reference: please list all people who were positive the plane wouldnt fly

some people changed their mind after much discussion … thats fine. i just want to know who the diehards were, especially if they came up with their own laws of physics to prove their point

GO!

EDIT: and earn bonus points for quoting them!

wetworks

this really doesnt need its own thread…

:word:

Seriously, can’t this be dropped?

It flew, big whoop.

Let the sterilizations commence!!!

+1

It can not be dropped, we need to announce who is a dumb ass for future reference

on a side note did anyone go back and see Jrod changed all of his posts in

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39105

gay, because you can see his real responses in other peoples quotes.

SOMEONE GETS IT !

:wink:

at the very least i want to have a list of people whos wisdom should be taken with a grain of salt

I will donate a vice and tack hammer to the cause.
Save the planet! PREVENT retarded babies now!

haha nice, i made the list :slight_smile:

edit: oh and I LOVE that everyone is making a huge deal out of this

MYTHBUSTERS SUCKS!!!

yea i didnt think it would. then thought about it for a while. yea it deff will take off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red99GTVert http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
I say the plane will NOT take off, insufficient airflow over the wings to generate lift. I also say they do a closeup shot of Kari’s ass or chest at least 3 times during the show.

LOL, i’m famous too!

I just saw the episode on the Tivo. In my defense my saying on the show it wouldn’t take off was based on the way i thought they’d test the myth - on an actual short conveyor belt that didn’t give the plane enough room to reach takeoff speed before it left the belt (as they initially tested the scale model, hence my “insufficient airflow” comment). Instead they used used a LONG conveyor to test the myth. If it was known back then they would do it that way i’d have said it would fly as my comment was based on the testing methodology, not the physics involved. Their methodology can be questionable from time to time, and obviously the physics isn’t.

The real retard was the pilot…years of experience and he thought he’d sit there like a brick.:smash2:

Nothing like a good old fashioned witch hunt. :loopie:

Yea what the fuck, I thought it was funny. But for the record I was wrong. It didnt fly nor did I really care as to even watch the show. It wasnt important to me as much as making a thread like this and going on and on for weeks debating this topic; time to move on and grow the fuck up. Rob texted me and said it “flew like I bird” I lol’ed.

Jesus… just about everyone in this thread should be sterilized

:picard: X1000

calm down ladies

^:word:

Sterilize the tards that keep making the same threads over and over and over and over again.