I have an experiment for anyone who didn't think the plane will take off

I have the bike, you bring the rollerblades.

baaaaahahahha

that chart pwns all who thought the plane wouldn’t take off…

this is not at all like the experiment.

put the bike on the treadmill.
and didnt that thread get locked cause it was really fucking dumb?

yep i laughed pretty hard.

once again proving my point that you are a complete asshole… I hope that ur the guy driving the bike and someone t-bones you. mods closed the thread for a reason dickhead, give it up

hahahaha, walter, I dont know you, but I already like you.

here we go, contest number one is Minglor.

are you serious?

dude, u look like a fucking asshole now, 98 red ex already showed us the article proving that it was wrong, the mods closed the thread cause its a dead issue we have the awnser, just quit it already fuckface

it’s not to be an ass, it’s to help people get the picture. I thought it was a very good illustration that most people would understand.

the plane creates its forward motion via thrust which is acting on the air, the forward motion created by this creates the airflow over the wings and the airflow over the wings creates the lift. the problem is that people think about the problem like it’s a person walking on a treadmill or a car. both of which creation their forward motion on normal ground by force/reactions with the surface they are contacting. the plane doesn’t, and any losses that it would encounter due to the bearings in the wheels and the friction of the tire on the road, would have to be overcome whether or not it was on the converybelt or not.

So in this case, just like the engines of the plane act on the air to create the forward motion, the motorcycle acts on the stationary road to create the foward motion that’s going to topple the guy on the skates.

How is this hard?

Here is the problem I had with you, I was the ORIGINAL one in that thread to post that article, 2 pages before he did.

Mods closed it because instead of an intelligent discussion, there were people that were incapable of listening to proper reasoning.

This was funny. I posted it to give some people another look, and some a laugh. If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread. No one is making you.

Yeah, Walter did post it before me I guess… I read back and he beat me to it, lol.

i dont know what i would do without you walter. if u ever come to buffalo, let me know so i can buy you a beer.

edit: tops produce is better because of you as well.

Roger that. x2

I’ll be back, beginning of July for a wedding. :wiggle:

i think that the picture hotrodkid drew up is the perfect explanation. it depicts that with the ropes on the pulley that the two are forced to go the same speed and that the plane can still move forward, in that picture ur just making everyone sound stupid. sorry were not all engineers, however that doesnt mean you should come on here and ream us out. u said a million times u tried explaning it to me, but the whole time i just thought it was wheel speed and not airplane speed, hence confusing the shit out of me. if someone had said, “hey tom, its not wheel speed, its airplane speed”, then i would have seen the picture. i think the mods should just close this thread and ban ur ass.

EDIT: let the dick riding continue

In all seriousness that is a very good diagram. Regardless of the asshole nature of the post. :tup:

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THIS GUY IS SERIOUS, HE IS JUST FUCKEN WITH YOU! (I hope)

Any time anyone gives me car advice I will refer to the thread to see what their stance is on the plane issue.:biglaugh:

these threads are the dumbest thing ever,
On every forum
and just as fucking dumb every time
and until someone builds said giant treadmill
this situation will never happen
So in my honest opinion
buy a helicopter.

roffle