It’s the “greater than” sign.

He wrote: Ford engines>GM engines

dodge transmissions> ford engines

thats pretty bad…

sniffing too many fumes today?

Wrong.

:smiley:

• > Ford

i’d rather have the FI, it gives the chebby guys something to complain about and say how much better the lsx line of engines is. “But we don’t need FI to get that much power…”, typical chevy owner.

Seeing as I’m the only other Ford fan in the thread (maybe the entire forum?), Power is power, no matter how it’s made. I like the fact that it’s a big power V6.

Hey now, I’m a pretty big Ford fan…I just avoid these stupid arguments like the plague. :smiley:

I think there are at least 5 people on pittspeed who like Fords.

What else is there to do while stuck at work?

someone get outran by a Chevy beretta today on the highway?
I like mustang gt’s
i like corvettes
i like srt-8’s

fast is fast

dodge has always had and will always have the worst of the “Big 3”. The old hemi was the one bright spot in all of dodge’s shitty years. There is nothing out there today that dodge has that is worth more than $.50.

STFU

Change it when you realize you fucked it up maybe?

P.S. Factory Fords, and Chevys, are no where near as impessive as the SRT8 line up.

new Z06 :dunno:

I haven’t changed anything.

there is a reason why dodge has changed owners a few times in the past few years, they suck and noone wants to be in charge when it finalls crumbles. Even Mercedes couldn’t help them and got out before chrysler dragged them down even further. :slight_smile:

Mercedes Benz is no way being drug down… they have some of the sickest cars on the market

ford loses money on every vehicle they produce > *

Pushrod >*

Too bad the GM’s cant sound like a 5 liter mustang :frowning: