Ford|GM Merger

:bluez28:

They are nice if you are part of a union. You get to work at half speed, can do whatever the hell you want and not worry about getting fired, and generally do nothing at work and get paid well to do it.

On the flip side, employers have to pay a crapload of money for subpar work and be excected to stay competitive.

It’s the reason the Port Authority is going under and why the auto manufacturers are going under.

lets get rid of unions like they did in the southern states so we can have illegal mexicans doing all of our labor jobs. sounds like a great idea.:finger:

If it means better work for less cost, I am all for it. :smiley:

Who is on bobs computer ???

Lately saying he likes fords /mustangs especially FOXBODYs :rofl: :wtf:

x 2 on the fox and gbody

now how is that going to help our economy.

its funny cause i go to chrysler school up at ccac along with the ford and gm kids and the big talk the last couple of weeks was that GM is buying chrysler but now it turns out GM is 29 billion in debt and is on the merge of bankruptcy.Not that chrysler is behind i believe they are 9 billion in debt.I really doubt GM is “buying” anyone right now.if the government steps in then the big three might be united which i hope to god not…But i have a feeling Chrysler is staying independtent.

I guess if all three united we could call them AMC.

Chrysler reminds me of that old guy talking to himself in public. No body gives a sh it about :kekegay:

I’m sorry you feel that way, but as a chrysler tech, I will always have something to work on :slight_smile:

Just the way it is. cars are like chicks. test drive them a few times and then settle with what you like, chrysler is that whore :kekegay:

I’ve been working for burgunder dodge for three years and I’ve owned 6 cars during that time settling to my 07 pontiac g5 (and the 88 supra). I can save a **** load buying a new car from them but i just dont like anything they make that I can afford…

The challenger on the other hand…

oh yeah? learned to drive the prep cars on saturdays their when i was 14:rofl:
uncle works for beaver county dodge now.

they still throw the bedliners in the creek ? :rofl:

Ha ha when was this? never heard of throwing bed liners in the creek lol…We just blow up air bags when we get bored…

this had to be 94/95. also the parts truck was used for beer runs on saturdays.
many late saturdays their hanging out.

that was a while ago nobody from the service department back then still works there except Andy he just quit… haha the mail vehicle style parts van?i inspect that thing every year and it never leaves the lot…

it was a white box truck on a dakota frame plastered with burgunder dodge and the mopar parts they sell . dinky pos

Truth… Unions ran the steel industry out of the USA and now the automobile industry. you would of thought the unions would of learned after the steel industry and the airlines. but they don’t they are all comfy in their beds made of cardboard in the rafters…
I managed 42 union employees and I was non-union… you get a good idea of the mentality when you do that first hand.

yup thats the one…i hate driving that thing.We got ram van and a carvan as parts trucks now.

holy fuk they still have that thing :eek:
get a picture of it.

:rofl:

I might drop by tommorow and snap a pic, i’m at school for a 2 month semester…