Good job GM!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109278/worst-made-cars-on-the-road?mod=family-home

4 out of 7 of the cars on the top ten list are GM. :bigthumb:

“…we started with the lowest-rated vehicles from four reliability and performance studies conducted this year. Those studies are all from Consumer Reports”

“The biggest surprise on the list, given recent automotive news: It includes no Toyota (NYSE: TM) made vehicles.”

“And although Consumer Reports has removed its “recommended pick” distinction from Toyota vehicles involved in the current recall…”

1. I see statements that conflict with the findings.
  2. Consumer Reports is involved who I don’t trust.
  3. I conclude that the findings (and your post) are null and void.

:smiley: :moon:

you deserve credit, 6 yrs of this GM bashing and you still try your dammest to post the latest GM hate… Good job sir!

looks like the f250 made it on that list as well, I guess that means I should burn my truck to the ground?

It’s all politics, This has nothing to do with consumers or a reliable media organization.
Deflecting down fall from recent Toyota allegations . Toyota paid off some big wigs in Washington, Similar shit washington fuckheads getting kick backs from WALL STREET from that thing wall street called IS imaginary recession… . Fucking damn sheeps you believe anything the media tells you.

Quit being naive, Media spins anything they want and insight fear or shit like this when FREE ADVERTISEMENT / MONEY is thrown around.
Think out the fucking box !

2011 Ford mustang GT will still kick ass :slight_smile:

UM lets see hear GOVERNMENT MOTORS makes top ten list. well no fucking shit they are going to be ranked high. The government controls the media, Obama is so fucking great, why dont we hear about the war anymore??? Troops are still in Iraq??? Oh yeah because OBAMA has Health care.

Oh forgot to mention, GM adds ON STAR ! Think about that for a moment…

The american public is fucked up driving with 5 hands. Eating / drinking / Sexting / dvds / fingering mary jane rottencrotch. Forgot how to drive with 2 hands.
Do you really think these “RELIABLE” reports released into the media actually Facts !? these people can’t even do a simple oil change or add washer fluid…

Call the fucking wammmmbulance, I can’t change a flat tire WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Call 911

hehehehehe

it’s not real hard to do. GM makes some real shitty shit.

I take it you didn’t click the link?

Shaggy is feisty today.

:rofl: at dumbass trying to bring uneducated politics into this…and being 100% on the wrong side. GM made top 10 shitty cars list.

I am a dumbass I didnt read it at all

I’ll bite and understand did not read the shit article.
USA needs conflicts, 100,000 Military personal are out of jobs, That’s a whole different topic way over my head :rofl:

Jeff95TA would be out of a job also as a civilian side of it. WAY OVER MY HEAD TO UNDERSTAND.

Can you be in it?