FORD in a Z06...us GM boys are a little hurt over this.

http://www.lsxtv.com/forum/ford-powered-2001-z06-sets-its-2179.html

wtfff dont see that everyday

Whats the point?

its pretty fuckin sweet thats the point

He wants 7’s in the 1/4 mile…

408 windsor FTW

OMG… IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!! :bowdown

+rep Richie, Ive been wanting to do this for years!

I honestly dont see the point of doing that, other than shock value.

Givin it back to the GM boys, karma is a bitch :lol

I think post #2 on the subject says it best though.

I really think theres probably more potential out of an LS than a sbf.

PJB you slay me:lol. There are guys WELL into the 6’s with a SBF, and guys VERY close to that if not right there with a chevy-based motor as well. Its all preferance, and what you wanna spend. Either option is gonna be BANK at that level though!

Well, I think the reason he’s doing it is because he ALREADY HAS THE MOTOR.

Yeah but if he had a Z06, he should ALREADY HAVE AN LS6.

So…

Personaly I’m not one to care what motor you put into what car. I find it ammusing that people get so riled up over putting fords in chevys, chevy motors in fords… Honda engines in toyotas etc…

Its impressive for anynoe to put any motor in a car it was unattended for, especialy if its cranking out some serious numbers…

so… who cares. when you have a Z06, you can put whatever engine you want in it. i want to put a K20 in a VW. and the VW crowd would murder me(most of them) because they are narrow minded fools. go fast with what ya got. he wanted to use his big cube, SBF, so he did. power to him.

for years its been “built ford tough, with chevy stuff” its good to see a change of pace!

Ive always hated the Chevy 350/turbo 350 in Ford street rods and really like seeing a flathead or just a regular sbf in them.

As far as imports go any domestic v8 is ok. I wouldnt mind having a 240 or a Corolla with a Chevy 350 or Ford 302.

maybe he bought it without the motor, ya never know

Meh, a truck motor is a truck motor.

+rep

Exactly what I was thinking. Everyone always makes a big deal out of putting a motor from one company in a car from another, why does it really matter? I mean do you really think Chevy or whoever really gives a shit what motor you put in there cars? So why should everyone else make it out to be a sin!

This is the only way a GM would take a ford up the ass.