FS: 1985 Camaro Berlinetta, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will not sell just the rims give me an offer on the CAR and ill tell you if I will take your offer. Like I said I just need the money. The car is in great shape less then 98 thousand miles on it. All you really need to fix is the tranny from sliping and get new push rods…

If you just want money why not take me up on my offer, I have Iroc rims that would look good on that car that I would trade you plus cash for your rims.

cause i need to get rid of the car not just the rims. I can not store the car much longer

then sell the rims? and then you can ask less? and potentially sell it faster?

x2

You put that car under a grand and some one would buy just for the body and interior parts.

like i said BEST OFFER!!! oh yea thats right you guys didnt pass first grade, I forgot you cant read, would you like me to read it to you.

100 bux because with that bullshit attitude you probably wont have much success here.

SOME OTHER PICS OF THE CAR :ohyeah:

not bad looking. i like the less “racy” style. kind of.

I forgot to say that it is all digital display. The first sports car to have them!!!

sports car is really pushing it considering its a 6cyl.
But its nice looking, expecially for a northern car.

was it resprayd?

The insurance company calls it a sports car, NOT a respray!!! Like I said it was stored for 15 years.

bump for a clean car and nice rims

You had me at Cragar rims! :heart!

bump let people see my ride

I really need to get this car out of my garage, JUST GIVE ME A GOOD OFFER AND ITS YOURS RIMS AND ALL!!!

$10?

I’ll give you $200 if you need to sell it that bad.

dude i deff give u a 1000 for it if i needed a camaro thats not a bad deal at all

I know its not a bad deal, buts its buffalo there are so many in this area, its like you can drive around the corner and you’ll see one, if not two. It almost like some people buy them for a winter car and my camaro has never seen a winter other then looking out the window in my garage. Lol