FS: 1985 Camaro Berlinetta, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

I like this car. what city is it in, and jsut there and dent in the drivers fender?

Okay, just an FYI - you may want to pull the car back out and get shots of the underside in the typical rot spots. If you’re trying to get good money based on cleanliness, the more pics the better.

Again, just :fyi:

ill get pics up in a couple days of all the wheel wells, engine bay, and of the underside of the camaro

Damn that thing is pretty clean.
GLWS

bump

That car is begging for a nasty little 383! Wish I didn’t have so many fuckin cars right now.

ill give you 100$ for the rims, ive got some 14 inch american racers on my 82 ill throw in

nope i will not go any lower on the rims, sorry

pmed to avoid drama.

bump

bump hello anyone wanna buy my camaro

i will give you $100 for this car since i gave you good seats and you gave me a crapy amp and subwoofer

Why dont you stay on topic and not screw up this thread with your other problms.:cjerk:

Holy shit people. If you don’t have “information” to add or aren’t legitimately interested then STFU.

thank you fry :bump:

:bump: TTT

Push Rods in the tranny ???

and does it still have the factory swivel radio ???

thats a rare radio if it does…

push rods in the engine

yes it does have the factory radio, i took it out cause module needs to be fixed. HIFI hospital told me that it could be fixed. plus i wanted to play cds. the radio does come with it.