WTB: third gen camaro

I am looking for a third gen asap. manual is first priority. second is if it runs. blown head gask or simple replacements isnt an issue but i do need a running engine. third and last priority is a V8. i plan on doing an engine swap but would like to salvage/sell the engine my budget is under 2Gs so looks is obviously not an issue, i have the money now and i am willing to travel for the car. i am in the buffalo area

by the way. this is my first thread so take it easy on me.

just dont buy the one on craigslist thats burgendy and says its rust free.
Its a rust bucket that they painted.

thanks, i have been mainly checkin out crazedlist for the past few months and i just now have the money so i figured i would test my luck on here. i will finally be able to change from lurker to speeder:ohyeah:

BUMP

from http://www.newyorkfbody.com/viewtopic.php?t=4373

asking $500 and looks clean, no rust. You should jump on this unless your 17 and its your 1st car. need a little work , and Im sure some little parts got lost. But for the price of a roller that clean its attractive.

gears i think are 3:23. it has a limited slip posi w/ drums. i have all the interior except the carpet, shifter and shifter plate. all the other parts are included with the sale. t-tops look OK. it’s always been in my garage so i don’t know if they leak or not.

that is actually a real nice roller for $500 OBO

Its actually $500 firm, he’s bought some parts off me and everything was fine, the work he did looked really good. No hack stuff. Its on North Chili, (east of rochester) the 490west 259 area. I’d get it for a race car, $500 roller weekends work get it to 2800#s. A 10bolt will hold up in the car, 4:10s setup right, a th350 4500stall. Do a cheap parts full bolton LS1, 350-360whp. Or a cam 375-400whp 10’s with like $5-6k in the car :tup:

that the one who was selling a saturn as well?