WTB: 3rd Generation Camaro

Well I’m posting this for a friend who is looking for a 3rd gen Camaro. the price range is between $1500 and $2000. If you have one you are looking to sell or know of one that’s for sale in this price range please pm me.

Thanks

I’ve got an 87 Camaro 305 with just under 100k miles, T-tops, B&M ratching shifter, sony head unit, its wired for an amp and subs, but they are not currently in there, its got a custom box in the well in the truck, new tires, garaged for winters, no rust. No serious mechanical issues I can think of…it sat for a couple years but I put it on the road this summer and drove it without any problems. The only “bad” things are…one window has like 5% tint the other has none someone broke into it downtown and didnt take anything lol:banghead: and there are a few scrapes on the front passenger side fender/ bumper (they can be seen in the pic), and your typical nicks or chips here and there. I’m looking to get around $2000 for it. The pics are from letchworth this summer not great to show the car just what I had sitting on here, but you get the idea.

lmk if your friend is interested.

Thanks

That outwater park?

Thats a damn fine looking camaro :tup: IMO well worth 2G.

Thanks!

Ya its in pretty good shape. One of the more reliable cars I’ve had too. Just tooo many cars around somethings gotta go.