considering selling my Camaro, but what's it worth?

Well, I’ve been wanting to sell my Camaro for awhile now, but i’m not really sure what it’s worth. I’ll try to describe it…and list it’s problems. It’s a 86, with just the 2.8 mpfi, the bodys in pretty good shape imo. I’m not sure if it has 60k or 160k on the clock (it has the 5 digit odo), I don’t have the title back yet. The car sat for awhile before I got it, and I put some new stuff on it, just to make it a reliable work car. Thus far I put new plugs, wires, IM gaskets, MAF sensor, battery, and fuel pump/filter/feed line. It still has a few quirks though, like it needs a pass. rear wheel bearing, and two o-rings, one on the fuel feed line (where it screws into the fuel rail), and one in the tranny line (line has a slow drip when the cars started). It also has some eye sores, like no head-liner, a damn tow hitch lol, and about a 10 inch dent in the hood (not pictured below). It looks like a grandma owned it for the first 15 years, what do you think I could sell it for? Lemme know if you have any questions.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/small/967890_8q4ao/1296037741_l.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/small/967891_ifmgs/1296037898_l.jpg

Oh yeah, I also have a set of “Startchy&Hutch” rally wheels that would go with it…

they really dont keep their value too much…especially the 2.8 cars. hard to say with the mileage tho, but at 160K with its problems, i’d say try sellin it for 1500 bucks, cuz i seen v8 cars for 2000 that werent that bad of condition. 3500-4000 gets you a decent V8 thirdgen. yours is in nice shape tho from the pics

ditch the hitch!

anywa, yeah id say 1200-1500

1500-1800

86 didn’t have the new ground effects yet, I wouldn’t pay a grand for it. I see some rust and shit on the corners too.

yep that’s maybe a 800 dollar car.

Thanks for the input guys, looks like i’ll fix the few odds and ends and put it up for sale

i was thinking under 800 because who would want a 2.8

does it come with a mullet and a feather on the end of a roach clip from the rear view mirror? also what color interior.