Selling my car

Im really in the mood to get rid of my camaro, i know im probably asking a little to much because its a v6 with 100 k . im asking 5,700 obo, the car is mint has some aftermarket parts like hood,rims, stereo, ground effects , some other things.

kbb value is 4,400 which i can understand bc u can get a ls1 for 7,000.

so my question is should i return the car to stock and try selling the car for 4,700 obo and sell the

rims probably for 700-800
stereo 200
ground effects 250
hood 200-250
(these are all estimates but should probably be at least a 1000 dollars or more if parted out)

and then ill get what i actually wanted, moneys a little tight right now but i want to get into a ls1 car before this summer.

yes

You will never pull 5700 for that car.

At most 4000 with the hood, ground fx, and stereo.

Sell the wheels.

Mods in most cases do NOT increase the value, most of the time they just make it a difficult sale. You’ll never pull that price for that car, Id return it to stock and sell it as a clean sock example.

well i was going to make it stock so more buyers young and old maybe intrested.

ive seen the factory gm ground effects go for at least 200-300 dollars on ebay, hood i rather not ship but it was 500 to buy then 400 to paint so someone would get a good deal if they had a white camaro.

stereo ( sub woofer and amp) are probably the quickest to take out

u prob wont even get near 4700$ at all, 'demodded" expect 3900
the only person who would buy this car would be a girl, or a highschool kid, no offense lol

i know, thats why i want to put it all back to stock so it would have more of a age range on buyers.

i would expect just a tad bit higher bc dealerships are selling v6s with this amount of miles for 5-6k

but idk i guess i have some work to do and return it back to stock

In this economy your target buyers are not spending 5k on v6 camaros in western ny with 100k on it.

I always liked your car. I saw you/it driving down central the other night. Are you planning on getting another camaro? If so, why not keep the hood and ground effects?

You can get a LS1 car with 100k for 4-5k

Always better to return to stock. I know I skip all listings that include “mod lists” and show any sign of modifications in the images.

can you really? I have never seen one that cheap, but I guess I havent been looking.

Return it to stock and have your parents sell it. Anyone with an IQ over 100 would run away from a modded V6 fbod with 100k that was owned by a 21 year old.

Welp, no more intersection drifting stories from you anymore. :frowning:

thanks thats what i was going to do was get a white z 28 but i really want a ws6

i havent seen any , not even on ls1tech or autotrader, ive seen some in the low 6000 but they look like crap

the car is in my dads name so he would be able to sell it and transfer the title with out me involved

are you the guy who had the v6 with the nitrous kit on there or was that someone else?

dont worry… there will be more racing stories and burnouts if i get a faster car, and ill still take you drifting dont worry

yes but the kit was never used, i didnt want to hurt the engine because of the mileage, and i just had the rear end rebuilt…