FS:1995 Bonneville, low miles on engine

The car is a 1995 Pontiac Bonneville SE.
-146xxx on body
-14xxx on rebuilt engine
-pw
-pl
-a/c(works, but needs recharge)
-leather
-power seats
-am/fm stock radio
-abs
-power mirrors

The Good:
-Rebuilt engine put in about 14xxx miles ago. Have reciept. Replaced plastic upper intake plenum with redisigned new unit(stock plenums had tendancy to crack around egr pipe and coolant passages).
-3 like new Goodyear Eagle RS-A’s with ~9/32 tread left. I’m currently looking for a 4th tire to complete the set.
-interior shows very little signs of wear
-brakes done recently all around

The Bad:
-Rust hole above driver rear wheel well
-Tires need mounting/balancing(RS-A’s)
-A/C needs recharge
-Engine misfires on 1 cyl @ idle, runs fine while driving
-Pass. fog light missing, wiring still there tho
-Rear windows don’t work. Not sure if its the regulator motors, but most likely

Other than those small problems listed above this car is very solid and drives great. Looking to get $1900 but I am open to reasonable offers. Pics will be up in next couple days as it is raining today.

Mike
716-868-6350

bump for a great mechanic and a real cool guy.

If you dont get along with Mike, then you have a problem :wink: :slight_smile:

bump…still for sale. open to offers!!!

ttt. $1600

Sounds like a decent car. Little high for me, but try www.bonnevilleclub.com. might get more interest there.

ill tell him to try on there too, thanks :slight_smile:

considering the engine only has ~14K on it, I don’t think that’s an unreasonable price. Pics would probably help :smash2: , and I’ll have to check out that site a bit more, thanks for the tip!!

pics

the price is a good price, but just out of what I can afford.

These cars are easy to work on and last if taken care of. I’m on my third one currently. Parts are fairly easy to come by as well (just ask me, I have a ton, or know where to locate them) I have the service manuals for the car as well if the person who purchases it is interested in picking those up after the sale.

The series 2 3.8L NA motor is good for 205hp, and will last if taken care of. I know several with 200k+ on them.

Bump for a good car at a good price.