FS:Parting out?

I know this is older than what most of you are looking for but i need to gauge interest. I have a 93 bonneville that has been hit in a parking lot, resulting in a busted headlight, slightly bowed hood, and radiator knocked off its upper mounts.
It is fully functional and drives, could be used as a beater, i was looking for about $500 for it as a beater, but with the repairs i dont think i can get what i want from it, from taking that price off.

If you need powertrain, spare transmission, window motors, tracks, door solenoids, anything, i know that alot of parts are Bonneville/Grand Prix compatible.

It has a fully funtioning 3.8liter with smooth shifting transmission, It does need an EGR but that is it.

tell me what you want, and what you will pay(i dont know prices) and i wil get pictures to meet your needs. It is Forest green if that matters at all.

my roommate has the same exact car. let me talk to him and i’ll get back to you :slight_smile:

thank you

add FS: to the title

tell eric to buy this one total it and walk into work with fake blood all over his head
\

week off easily

$500 for it all in one peice

LOLLLLLL