FS: 1991 Bonneville - Cheap Beater - $100

this eye sore is sitting in my driveway and hasn’t moved in some time. I dont drive it anymore. I’m gonna junk it unless someone wants it.

Needs a new battery and the exhaust pipe needs to be fixed(i have the parts). It fell off right before the converter. 156,000 miles…

What can i say, its a peice of fucking shit but a solid car and not a rust bucket. if you want it or want to take a look at it, reply or send me a PM.

$100

give me details, location, etc, i need parts. for mine, or vice versa, pics?

this may mean i will have to sell my P.O.S i payed too much for…damn it

if no one else is interested dont junk it, ill take it fo free

i live in west seneca on Dwyer St. its between indian church and mineral springs, it runs parallel to harlem. i’ll pm you my #.

thats somewhere in buffalo i assume, can you get pics up to see if its worth the drive. thanks

got any pics? always interested…maybe ill take a look

i’ll try and get some pics tomorrow. i don’t have a digi, i need to borrow one.

kthnx

I’d like to take a look at it. Please PM # or location. Thanks

aww your ditching the bonnerville

Russian has dibs, still, but if all others fall through, i might be intrested too.

yeah :meh:

i might just get this thing running so someone would be able to drive it away…

my dad doesnt want this sitting in my driveway along with my heap. can i come buy and steal some parts? that i need? such as EGR and others

Now I’ve seen it all…

Forget lowballing, now people offer to just TAKE cars for FREE, haha…

$100 is pretty steep though these days…?

HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA

no, no and no. don’t let me catch you trying to steal parts off the bonnerville, i have a gun too. i’d never thought i would have to say that about this friggin car lol…

ok, i’m not dealing with this russian kid. i’m gonna put in a new battery and fix the exhaust so it can be driven away, i’m not selling any parts. the car has a legit inspection sticker and all, so you should be safe.

i’ll be back with pics tomorrow.

again…

Sorry for the insult, it wasnt intended to be as such, but i figued since you said you were going to give it away…well anyways. I just make about 160 a week, and just had to fix my rear sway bar that rusted off, so my apolagies for making it look like trying to fuck you.

I resign any hold i had on this. Once again, my apologies

if noone jumps on it,ill take it for $5o if its runs and is movable like 20 miles