feeler parted gsr/b18c5

well look at my FS thread to know wahts on the car. If it doesnt sell within the next 3 weeks focusinprogress and i will start to part it. please send me PMs about waht you want and for how much so i can guage interest.

serious buyers PM me only so i can keep track of who asked for waht first. i will prob ask for alittle money down if your calling dibbs on one of the bigger parts… tranny, motor, shell, etc.

Strong motor and smooth shifting tranny when i had it!
Gl man!

^^ it still is fully. cant really figure out how it wouldnt sell for 3600 but whatever. ill part it and learn over the summer and hopefully come out on top.

:tup: to focusinprogress for willing to help me and teach me alittle :slight_smile:

pm’d

The body holds it back hardcore and scares folks away, ss both of us know. But it drove, handled and rode great when i had it and I imagine it still does too!
If i had the time and more cash, i would have kept the motor and put it in the Crx.
:headbang:

im working on coming up with 3600 to buy it. i will know hopefully soon.

keep me updated. honestly 3600 is a fucken steal for it. but if i have to part it i do and there seems to be tons of interest in the big parts so.

everyone that has pmed me i hope i answered and ive taken everyones names down and what they want if it comes to that.

+1

GLWS

i may actually have a buyer for the whole car! my buddy is gonna let me know sometime in the next couple days

wooooo nick! let me know,

ill be home friday night - sunday morning. whoever wants to come see it can.

edit: the front pass fender now has a dent in it from a bitch hitting it while parking and not leaving a note. 3575 becuase of it :slight_smile:

i want the upper rear quarters

PM me with waht u want so i have it for a record of who wanted what first

my friend that would buy it would swap the entire drivetrain, interior, and rear hubs to his hatch and kevin you could still snag the upper quarters

bump