parts car

i have a parts car for sale bought a bad investment and need to get rid of it, i payed 2 grand for the whole car so if your looking for a parts car with good body panels then let me know, unrusted hatch, fenders, for a 90 pignose looking for $ 1000 and its all yours, engine runs only thing is the frame is holy.

someone please buy my parts car :cry:

are you willing to part it out…?

what colour is it?

i will if its not too much trouble and i am able to do so with my mastercraft tools =) its black

Where are you located and what times are most convinient for you?

let me know what you need and what your offering and i might consider parting it out… but i would like to just get rid of the whole car at once and save me alot of trouble

someone please buy comes with lowering springs

how is the over all body ?

its not bad the panels are fine 2 yea rold paint job the hatch is mint no rust what soever cause it doens’t have a spoiler

if the exhaust is solid ill buy that. :slight_smile:

sorry but the exhaust has a leak i have a replacement n1 wanna be though if your interested make me an offer. oh yah i for got to mention that its missing the hangers the guy who gave it to me ripped them off while taking off the exhaust

someone buy my shit so i can get my gsr :twisted:

$200 i will pick it up when ever

hahahaahah I already tried that :stuck_out_tongue:

if you’re willing to part it out i’ll take the hatch.

PM me and let me know

Lemme know what you’re willing to do. $1000 is a little too much. Part it out… you may come out pretty good.

I need these parts:

• Air intake boot
  • Passenger side mirror
  • Signal/Wiper Control (hub)

Lemme know!

240sxrider

check your private messages

dammm looks like i’ll have to part it out well from reading on the board these hatches go for quite a bit hahaha i think 150 obo is a reasonable offer plus the hatch is mint no spoiler with 2 year old black paint…

car for sale till sunday if no one buys i will begin the parting out process if you really interested theres alot of lil extras on the car im willing to let go with the car comes with front struts lowering springs short shifter canadian tire shift knob! lol

please tell me what you need and what your offering