FS:2003 Honda CBR 600rr

HONDA 2003 CBR600RR

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/spinspinsugar313/pictures1014.jpg

Yellow, only 5000 miles. Brand new tires and front sprocker.
Garage kept, well maintained, excellent condition!
Helmat, leather jacket and Joe Rocket mess jacket included.
$6200. Bike only $5800. Email spindjdubbs@yahoo.com

ever down? how negotiable are you on the price?

no never down, this is my baby, only reason i am selling it is my student loans are due.

i know somebody who may be more interested in it around the 4800 mark :)… but theres an 04 636 and an 05 636 that he might be looking at instead… no hurry just let me know if i should tell him its worth a look… btw is this bike local?

any mods?

sorry but @ that price they should look elsewhere. the kbb is 5800$ and thats what i expect out of it. this bike is immaculate in and out. i just shelled out 350$ for a front and back tire(42miles on new tires). the leather jacket has one summer on it, the joe rocket mesh i wore 2 times. the helmat is 4 years old. the bike is in boston ny.

glwts…

looking to get rid of this thing a.s.a.p my student loans are already collecting interest on them. so if anyone is seriously considering this get ahold of me

the price is pretty high man. maybe sell the helmet and jackets separate to offset the cost?

its a 4 year old bike, and one of the heavier 600rr’s. it is also february. id say you’d have better luck holding it till spring but it sounds like you need to get rid of it

when i bought the bike i paid over the kbb. 7800$(not that it means anything anymore), but the kbb on this bike is 5800$ there is not a scratch or flaw on this bike, new rubber.

i am not gonna come down too much on as this bike is more than worth it, but i would be willing to just let the jacket and everything go for 5800.

if not i have three vw’s i can sell for the loan money and sit on this for a little bit

^^ more like 5

face it… it’s feb and snowing like a bitch, your’e not gonna get kbb for it.

who pays kbb for a bike anyways :gotme:

IF you are not interested, DONT POST.

He can sell it for whatever he wants. I’m sure if it doesn’t sell, he’ll adjust his price if necessary.

you live in boston right? I’m brians friend.
i’m interested in the bike, but not for that price. retail book value is $5775.

$5k would be more like what i’m lookin at. I wish is was in the area so i could come look at it.

EDIT - i have a few pics of the bike that brian sent me. If you want me to post them i will.

I agree price is pretty steep, I was checking out 05 600rr’s this summer with about that mileage for around 5500. However they were all black… mmmm so hot.

ugh, these bikes are soooo sexy in black.

bump for hot bike,just needs some flushmounts and clean up the rear.
You won’t have much luck selling it now…try selling it in spring…you will get ATLEAST $500 more for it.

EDIT - i have a few pics of the bike that brian sent me. If you want me to post them i will.[/QUOTE]

that would be great if you can post those other pics.

i also pm’ed ya.

hey 93z24, you have to delete some of your messages in your inbox, so you can recieve one from me… thanks

nice big ass garage and bike!