FS: 03 CBR 954rr new price

ok moving into a new house and coming to the conclusion it would be alot easier living if i get rid of the bike and down size to a cheap 600.

: 2003 954rr
: black and red with very nice air brushing
: -1 tooth
: 200mm avon on the rear (hooks much better then the 190)
: two brothers exhaust believe its a full exhaust but no sure header apears the be after market the way its colored
: 10,1xx miles
: scott adjustable steering stabalizer
: just inspected the other day at hamburg honda
: power commander
: volocity stacks
bike runs great pulls extremely hard had a major wheel spin problem under 40mph with the pilot powers but stepping up the the 200 rear made a big difference. same wheel base as a 600 and actually weighs a few pounds less than the 03/04 600rr weighing in at 369lbs dry i believe.

looking for 6700 B/O

sorry all i got is these cell phone pics for now it has the colors messed up a bit.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Britnay930/bike.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Britnay930/bike2.jpg

amazing price, and a rediculously fun bike! someone buy this ASAP!

thanks man! bikes a blast to ride basically a 600 platform but more comfy with higher bars and better seats and about 40 extra hp:)

o yea flush mounts up front rear fender delete with smaller blinkers so it looks clean from the rear

the exhaust is carbon fiber so it dont get hot plus it is quite at low RPM but sounds nasty at wide open throttle.

i fell in love with that bike the first time i rode it. it wheelies like a dream! cant express how much i love that bike.

youve ridin my bike?? or another 954?

bob?

yes kramer saw you with your bike in ur bed the other day at stop and ass

i miss my 954… i didnt know they held their value this much :bloated: the frame on mine used to get soooo hot… fun bike, glwts…

was it ever down?

add fs to your title

THERE IS NO NEED FOR A 200 tire on this unless it has some serious power adders… my 954 dynoed at 140.52 hp, my 10r is somewhere near 165-170 wheel… with warm tires, they dont spin at all… unless your WOT in a turn… which is dumb.

never droped while riding few nics in the graphics… i ran into the original owner last summer at the square he said he said the kick stand sunk in the black top and fell over when he ownd it

i like the way the 200 rides and the bike did spin alot with the pilot power that was on it… and as far as the price most 02/03/04 600’s are 5-6k. thinking a 954 with some goodies and nice paint is worth atleast a little more

owned one for a summer.

BoB !! What the hell?! I thought you were keeping this forever? Plus she hasn’t had a run in with the vette yet! I got a cheap 600 and love it!

i hate you soo much

i know renzo but paying for is house is powning me… went out for like 3 hours last night gonna be sad to see her go

Yah I put on 450-500 miles already. Runs great, gets good gas mileage, I couldn’t ask for more.

Yah, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Where did you get a house? You should have called me adam, nick and peedie where out last night

Bump

nick? whats he riding? back to good old lake view :slight_smile:

bump