strictly FEELER: 03 honda

im not in a rush to sell the bike just seeing if there is anyone that would be interrested in it since it will soon be a second bike and not be ridden much…

2003 honda CBR954rr. black and red with air brushed flames on the front fairing and tank. very sharp paint job will haqve pics up as soon as we get a nice day out. all hardware was switched to bronze.

Specs:
-power commander
-volicity stacks
-two brothers carbon fiber slip on (very nice for passengers stays cool to the touch)
-two borthers header
-K&n air filter
-down one tooth in the front
-scotts steering stabalizer

bikes are rated at 151hp stock at 369.4lbs dry… estimating it is making in the 170hp range with the bolt ons since the exhaust it self claims to add that much power.
bike was just inspected in march front tire is brand new rear has about 1500miles on it

i would not reccomend this bike for and unexperienced rider. it makes alot of power. i weigh 240lbs and the bike will stand right up or spin under hard excelleration with me leaning well over the tank
8600miles on the bike
im sure im probably forgetting things but i had it at the hamburg bike blessing today and had several comments and people asking if i was willing to sell gave my number to a couple people who said they were interrested… these are going for 6500-7500 stock on craigslist and cycle trader the exhaust alone was over $1200
7500B/O

what are you getting now…ill call you later maybe check it out tonight after work…why do i always buy things from this kid

a street bob

not to totally rain on your parade but you might want to get the facts straight about the 954rr before you sell it. It makes 139 HP @ 11000 RPMs and 70 pounds of torque at 9k rpms. It weights 400lbs dry. check at www.sportrider.com . And velocity stakes, full pipe and powercommander does not add 19hp. I am not trying to be a dick just being honest.

GLWS.

truth… my 954 made 140.52 on the same dyno that my 636 made 116.77… my 636 on a dynojet dyno might MIGHT might pull 109 hp… sooo my figures are a little optimistic too… new liter bikes arent even making 170 hp…

and i paid 5700 for mine with alot of extras and that was 2 years ago… glwts

954 RR
Year: 2003
Category: Sport
Rating: 80.7 out of 100. Show full rating and compare with other bikes
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 954.00 ccm (58.21 cubic inches)
Engine type: In-line four
Stroke: 4
Power: 151.00 HP (110.2 kW)) @ 11250 RPM
Torque: 105.00 Nm (10.7 kgf-m or 77.4 ft.lbs) @ 9500 RPM
Bore x stroke: 98.0 x 66.0 mm (3.9 x 2.6 inches)
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 6-speed
Transmission type
final drive: Chain
More details Consult a Honda repair manual.
Physical measures
Dry weight: 168.0 kg (370.4 pounds)
Seat height: 815 mm (32.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Overall length: 2,025 mm (79.7 inches)
Overall width: 680 mm (26.8 inches)
Chassis and dimensions
Front tyre dimensions: 120/70-17
Rear tyre dimensions: 190/50-17
Front brakes: Double disc
Rear brakes: Single disc
Speed and acceleration
Power/weight ratio: 0.8988 HP/kg
Other specifications
Fuel capacity: 18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)

that hp MIGHT be at the crank but not at the wheel, trust me i owned one, i know its a good bike but i know for sure it does not put out 151 at the tire. willybeen and myself both owned one so we know what we are talking about. Sportrider.com is a honest site and magazine that just shows what they find.

i just looked up a dyno for an 03 954rr with the following

• FULL ARATA titanium system
  • PCIII custom mapped
  • Airbox modded removal of flapper valve
  • K and N air filter
  • 520 conversion
  • -1, +2
  • Velocity stacks

peaked out @ 149.98 whp

it didnt say at the wheel guys i was just saying and thanks for the imfo… its just nice bike which i like alot better then any of the other brand 1liter models do to the fact there so short and nimble

bump

got any pics

ill get some pics up tomororw if i have time b4 i head tot he track

ok baught a new silverado and a cruiser is onits way so this has gotta go even tho i love taking it out… 6700 bo

700… sold :slight_smile:

trade for a 96 audi a4

no i own 6 vehicles with out counting the bikes
had 2 guys come out tonight to look at it… and i rode it to holland speedway tonight had it sitting up there with a sign for 6900 and a guy offered me 6500 so we will see what happens

pics please

ill give you the 240 i owe you and a zj