FS: 98 civic ex gsr equipped Sold

Saw the car earlier tonight, Looks pristine and sounds perfect.

Good luck Gary.

Just want to say thanks and love to all non-bashers who if they were indeed interested would have pmed about ‘their’ pricing.

i love how people automatically think that hondas are supposed to be cheap. you all suck.

I changed my mind I don’t even want to get into this…Ill leave it at this…if someone has 10 grand to spend on this car, try browsing around on honda-tech before buying. You will get way more for your money.

Word.

:thankyou:

I warned everyone about shitting up FS threads, EVERYONE who went OT or couldn’t keep their mouths shut based on the guidelines got banned for AT LEAST a day.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39373

Gary - sorry your thread got shit on.

Thank you Kingsario and Rubicant! Thanks to everyone who has given positive feedback/thoughts.

To anyone interested please pm me the price you want to pay and we will go from there.

Bump.

I’m buying my wife a new car so we need to sell this. 6k is very reasonable but open to offers.

1st post updated today.

shittt why can you be selling this in 3 months!

buy it now and wait 3months to drive it…

I’m not just going to a bo right off the bat. I have to get the new car first. With nyspeed you never know it may be here in 3months.

its been on here for a year n a half! hope it sells lol. even 6k is a good deal

looks a little beat, not gonna lie. do some lowering a couple mods will make this thing sell no prob

bump for a good guy and good car, the car is def worth the money ive seen it in person

uh you sound like trash.why post shit like that in a forsale thread if your not interested in the car?

bump for my cars twin only red. 6k is a great price gary. if youd like to sell some of the after martket stuff and swap it with stock stuff plus cash on my end hit me up lol

yeah 95mx6 try and pull me you will lose. this car needs some work dont say shit to me with a couple mods this car would go but right now it aint hot

Slowasshole shutthefuckup fucking fagot. God I hate little fucks like you. try and race me I bet you’ll lose by a shit ton.

i just wanted to quote this. LOL GL

i said your car is alright. it could use a few things thats all i said. but 95mx6 could not pull me, gt28rs

LOL win! gary 1 -slowasshole0