FS: 98 civic ex gsr equipped Sold

you said i sound like trash, my car is way faster than yours dont kid yourslf pm me if you really wanna run one of your failed projects against mine

there is no need to even comment like that… if someone is interested in the car they will make up their own mind on what other mods they want to do… right now it is a solid gsr swap for my wife. It sees 4k max with her driving. The car is babied and will make a good platform for someone to take to the next level. After I find my wife a new car I may come down on price… this is just to get the ball rolling and wheels turning in peoples heads.

wow.^^^^^^^^^

any ways, I have also seen this car in person very very nice and 100% taken care of.

well its a good swap no doubt, just when haters bag on me i got to put them in place, sorry for gettin jiggy in your thread. glws

ban

superior hate. ++++karma to gary

flawless victory!

im not hating, its a sick swap will make this thing move im sure. just kids with cars that have not left there garage are talking smack./ glws gary birch

Your a fucking idiot.diaf… glws gary…love this car. :tup: to a good guy

…aaaand slowassteck got banned for being a douche bag in the classifieds. Jam thanks for the heads up.

i would deff pick this up in a heart beat if i had the money.

glws sir.

id imagine this car would be a great daily driver, clean it up some more and its sure to sell quick

pm’d

sold

hope it was eric who bought it! (im pretty sure, cause he told me… but u never know lol :roflpicard:)