FS: Complete K20Z1 Swap|100% legit

Ok, first and foremost, Please Please PLEASE no unnecessary BS in here.:thumb

I know this is the last place to sell something like this, but maybe some or one of the members that live in Southern or Northern NY know someone interested.

The time has come to part-out my ’92. The car was built in September of 2007 where the K20Z1 that is in it, had 4,982 miles. Motor was rebuilt in February 2009(see motor specs).

The motor and transmission are 100% legit. They came from my 2005 RSX Type-S that was wrecked. I would like to try and sell the motor as a whole before resorting to parting out so PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR PARTS OFF THE MOTOR.

The motor made 222whp/182wtq on a Dynapack in April 2009.

-Complete motor, transmission, Hasport mounts, harness, K-Pro – $5,000
-Complete motor, transmission, Hasport mounts, harness, NO K-PRO – $4,300
-Complete motor, transmission, harness – $4,000

**NOTE: The motor is still in the car. So if you would like to hear it run/drive, you can.:thumb:thumb

<b><i>Motor specs:</i></b>

-[SIZE=2]2005 K20z1[/SIZE]
-36k miles on the motor, around 15k miles on the rebuild
-Freshly built motor as of Feb. 2009
-86.5mm Wiseco 11.7:1 pistons
-Eagle rods
-ACL Race bearings
-New OEM Z1 oil pump
-Blueprint valvetrain
-Blueprint Stage 2 cams
-Supertech flat-faced valves w/ the 02-04 valve keepers
-Supertech valve seats
-RBC intake manifold
-RC 550cc injectors
-Golden Eagle fuel rail
-Hasport mounts
-OEM Z1 throttle body w/ Karcepts RBC adapter
-Hondata intake manifold gasket
-Hondata K-Pro w/ 05-06 adapting harness
-OEM ITR valve cover
-OEM '06+ Civic Si black coil cover
-EP3 idler pulley to remove powersteering
-NGK BKR7e spark plugs

Transmission:
-No “false” 3rd gear which is said to be common on the 05-06 6 speeds[FONT=Verdana]
-Have only ever used Acura’s newest MT fluid, changed every 4k-5k miles with the engine oil
-OEM DC5-R LSD
-Competition Stage 4 6 puck clutch (sprung)
-'05 K20Z1 flywheel

I also have Drive Shaft Shop 2.9 EG/DC swap axles I could throw in for some extra $$ as well as the fuel components(lines, fittings, etc.)

Prices are pretty firm as I feel they are very fair prices for what you are getting. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Pics:

Pictures show the motor with my old BDL 70mm throttle body, motor now has the stock Z1 throttle body.

[/FONT]

who built the motor? was it ever on the dyno?

car/motor pulls stupid good for anyone who hasnt seen it

are ya keepin chassis and doin new d/t setup or the whole thing ?

I heard he’ll take 5k for the whole car

My father built the motor. He is a mechanic of 30+ years, has built tons of motors. The motor itself has never been on an engine dyno, the car w/ this motor was on Synapse’s dyno and made 222whp/182wtq in April 2009

Once the motor/trans/etc gets sold, I will start to part the shell out as well. So short answer, yes whole thing is going.

how much for the whole car as it sits

Trade for bike?

Why not sell the whole car?

Ive always liked this car but dont have the cash for it.

Honestly, not much more than I’m asking for the entire motor/trans/ECU…

Nah man, just not practical for me right now

I tried all last year on a few of my other forums and got a few inquiries but nothing serious.

:ponder

If Brett or Wayne maybe could delete cazwrx187’s posts please. Thanks.

:rofl

good luck joe ,i always had a soft spot for this car if i had the cash id pick it up .

Id give ebay a try or maybe knock down your price a little.

Doesnt make sense to part out a perfectly running and driving car.

Thanks man

Eh, Ebay would be an absolute last resort. Forums are usually fairly successful with selling stuff…And the price is fair for what is included. It’s a drop in, ready to go set-up.

PJB putting his 2 cents in where he knows nothing again. He will get more parting it out and Ebay SUCKS for selling cars. Back to the sale, good deal. If someone makes an outrageous offer on the v6 swap out of nowhere, I’ll definitely consider it.

Nope, PJB knows everything about imports and values of items.

Shit glws son! Lemme get dem si seatz

PM me an offer