fs/ft: 89si fully built b20vtec $2000.00 and its all cleared up!!!!!!

and what about johns part of the deal then? just going to sell his car, when you’s had a deal that you gave him X amount of cash and a VW jetta. and now you never gave him the car and it’s been MONTHS?! but it’s okay for you to move, and not work shit out with john?? he’s been to your house a few times too. no one was home several times and the one time, your sister answered and wouldn’t talk to him cause you were out of town. 491-5921. man up, call john and settle shit.

or i can just punch you in the face for free for all the shit your starting and all the bullshit you pulled.

plus ill even through in a free phone call to the hospital for you

i hate little skinny scamming bitches like you and dont ever talk about owning a fast car cuz u never have you fucking little bitch ass mother fucker

w\e man think what u want im trying to clear shitup but if uwant to be a deuch a baggo for it even though this has nothing top do with u

it does cuz it involves fucking over close friends…i dont like that. dude seriously learn how to fucking type

from what ive gathered from your posts mr/ stockneon let me make a suggestion.

if someone wants to buy the car it should work like this.

buyer and YOU meet up with this “tony” you speak of. buyer hands tony the amount of $$ you owe him, and tony gives buyer the title, while buyer gives you the remainder of agreed-upon price of car and takes it and leaves. you deal with the rest of your bullshit and no one involved with the sale of the vehicle has a possibility of getting screwed. and TRY not to sound so hostile in your posts for selling this car. keep caps lock off, punctuate and make sure not to forget hitting the space bar between words, and stop bumping your thread numerous times a day. also dont post a second, third, etc. thread for the same sale of the same car, the mods will delete all of them as well as probably be pretty pissed if you continue to bump your thread against the rules. and leave all your other bullshit outta the thread. just state the car is for sale and leave it at that.

/the drama

please

I ALREDY FEEL LIKE A DEUSCH BAG DONT RUB IT IN I JUST WANT IT GONE AND ALL THIS SHIT CLEARED UP SO I HAVE NO BEEF EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS I HATE DRAMAM AND WILL DO WHATEVER TO CLEAR IT UP AND IVE I LEARNED MY LESSSON

SORRY TO ALL OF NYSPEED ESPECIALLY DONOVIN CAUSE HE’S A COOL MOTHERFUCKER AND HES THE LAST KID I WANTED TO FUCK OVER AND ILL PAY YOU WHAT U THINK THE VW WAS WORTH IN CASH ONCE THIS SELLS OR IF U WANT THE CAR BACK GIVE ME ALITTLE $$$$ AND YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK AND PAY ME THE REST LATER YOUR THE ONLY PERSON ID TRUST ON HERE ANYWAYS AND I KNOW U DESERVE MORE THEN ANYONE

thats what i want to do… all i want to do is get my shit cleared up that ifucked up and i know it… im trying to take responsiability and pay off everyone i feel likea deuch alreadyand want totake care of everything whoever wants the car willgoover to tonys with me with cash i pay tony the $500 i owe him keep the rest and pay off the other 2 i owe… i dont get what these people are bitching about that have nothingto do with it im trying to take care of the bull shit i fucked up and there giving me mad shit about it … someone just buy it i dont want it or need it

fixed because the way everyone is making you out to be…no one in their right mind will hand you the cash in full and trust you to settle things with everyone else, and then have the possibility of being without the title and thei $$$$

be smart about this dude seriously.

omg someone please buy this, i don’t need it or want it, but i’m in an assload of debt and i REALLY NEED TO SELL so i’m not more fucked than what i already am!!!11!!!2349!!!SKUNKAPE!!!1 :bloated:

:popcorn:

you guys think we could keep the BS to PM’s so we dont all have to read this crap?

1 day ban, i feel for your plight, but no physicall threats on the board. liability and all

yeh guys the title of the car is actually in my name if anyone wants to come look at it feel free to PM me for directions and as for matt where do you have the fucking nerve to call me a little bitch…as i recall when me and my dad came to your house to set shit straight and fix this problem you wouldnt leave your house…and then have the nerve to say “wait and see how long your car lasts” no one is going to buy this from you because they know how bad you fuck people over and honestly i thought you were a good kid…sorry to everyone about this thread but if you wanna come look at the car just let me know

oh and another thing whoever does want the car has to wait 2-3 weeks for the new title to come in the mail

tony, itll be alot longer then 2-3 weeks , it usually takes for ever espec when u actually need it, but im going to work some shit out ill give you a call later

you also owe tony the 75 for the supposed turbo u were supposed to get him and never did and kept the money…i aint tryin to start shit , im just tryin to get my friends ALL there money back

Can everyone involved in this debockle please PM me wtf is going on…

someone get out the whambulance because this is insane… You all know where each other live… settle it in person not on a car forum…good lord… i just want some info on this car… not a drama fest… pm with pics n info please

there is no settling it in person he dont answer calls or return them and he doesnt live @ his house

look im trying to clear all of this up… let me take care of what i owe people and lets just clear it all up and start over i know ifucked up and want to change shitwith all of us just let me get rid of this and pay everyone off… and fucking start over please guys this is bull shit and im going to get it all cleaned up!!!

we all hope so blank