FS: Goalie Sticks *SOLD*

I’ve got an RBK XPulse adult goalie stick for sale. Used it for only 10 practices, but my new sticks for the season are in, so I have no use for it anymore. It has a 26" paddle. It’s got some puck marks, but overall I really didn’t do too much to it. So I think $50 obo is fair. I’ve also got 2 Koho 400 Roy pattern goalie sticks as well if anyone’s interested. They’re in pretty decent shape. 24" paddle length.

Here’s the link to the RBK stick on great skate’s website to get an idea:
http://www.greatskate.com/webmodules/catCatalog/dtl_Product.aspx?ID=7301&SubID=90&ManuID=108
I don’t have a camera on me to get pics. PM me if you’re interested. Thanks!

want any icetime while you’re home? free bump

Haha, thanks but I’m booked for the SUNYAC Challenge at Buffalo State 10/19-10/20. Maybe winter break…

bump

I hear you.

My buddy got named head coach of the Jamestown Vikins so hes been bringing MAHL guys with him, and also him and his buddy come who used to play for the St Michaels Majors. my skate’s been kicking ass.

before the season started we had junior a and b guys and an ohl guy showing up. some good hockey.

Wow I was just checkin out the Vikings website and saw they were having open tryouts. I just might have to show up when my college days are done. Well if you know anyone lookin for a decent stick, let me know. Price is negotiable!

damn you! i’m going to do the same lol

Hey you got this year and next, make it count ;).

And where are all these “goalies” that we have on the forum here?? This is an awesome stick, just not my style. If anyone wants to throw an offer out, feel free.

bump

it sucks, I’m down with a groin injury right now. im missing a game tonight, and missed 2 practices monday and tomorrow, and one sunday.

I’m hoping to get on there as a practice goalie; give me some extra icetime, and when I finish school in 2 months hopefully go somewhere I could get some ice

Yeah groin injuries are rough for goalies. That would be pretty cool to at least get ice with them though. It’s nice too being somewhat local. Do you know what type of money guys earn in that league? You can PM me if you don’t want everyone knowing.

Nobody needs a good stick??

bumpin it up again… I’ve used it another couple of times and will continue here or there. So the price will be just a best offer type of thing.

gonna be home in a week, anyone interested?

Alright, I’ll be home friday afternoon til sunday afternoon. $50 for the stick this weekend. Half price for a stick used only 7-8 times!

bumppppp

Up again, and my old glove is also back on the market. If anyone’s interested, I can make it a package deal for cheaper. Just let me know. The glove thread is in my sig.

bump

$40 for the stick, still in good condition and will not be seeing any use for the rest of this year.

ttt