fuck police

Yeah I told him I know farmer he’s an asshole give me tickets.

No actually he was being a smirk himself and said does this car not have a rear view mirror because i didnt pull over right away (didnt realize he was after me i was like wtf? He was on the highway and i was just getting on the highway and slowly might i add) and he then asked me if my horn works the usual ricer drill. My car works very very fine :wink: Thank you.

Actually I didn’t argue the exhaust thing cause i knew id take it to court, but i told him to call insurance to verify its legit he refused and i even offered him to call by my cell phone but he refused and went on to say he will be right back with my tickets. He wrote on the ticket that i didnt have one, which is a lie, i did have one just wrong date entry as if its expired, but i told him its not and i got nothing to hide. He refused to call, done deal. Already got everything printed out I’m taking to court tomorrow hopefully if there is a booking.

Obviously not gona waste my time arguing with an ‘officer of the law’ :rolleyes: but would take him to court duh.