so i got a ticket on my way to pho

got pulled over and he says my exhaust is loud (3" test pipe, 3.5" main pipe and 4" dual tip) on a KA!, plate is obstructed because its tinted and salt covered it FULLY and 1 headlight is out (im replacing it soon). he was a bit rude and walked away while i was talking to him when i asked questions.

i was sure he was going to give me a ticket for my exhaust but he says hes not going to and also not going to give me a ticket for the obstruction of license plate.

i was pretty polite and gave him all my stuff at once (license, insurance, ownership)

he even tells me that if i fix it i can get it revoked and etc.

morale of the story, not all cops are dicks (even tho this cop was pretty rude, walked away from me while i was talking), but as long as you show some type of respect, they’ll show you equally. i guess it also depends on your past records as well.

so be polite to cops and you have a good chance of not getting screwed over. although there are the situations where you do, but this world isn’t perfect.

so i just gotta fix my headlight and go to the prosectutor and it’ll be torn up, so he says.

for the people who care, the pho was awesome!

you’re just asking for trouble with a 3.5" exhaust on a na ka.

i never complained about how it gets easy attention by cops, that wasn’t the point of the thread lol.

the point was as long as you show respect to cops, they won’t give you such a hard time.

and its actually 3.5 main pipe. goes into muffler, 2 pipes of 2.5"…then leads to a 4 foot dual tip made of SS which is 4" a piece.

hahaha u drive ur car for 5mnths without a muffler at all and its loud and stinky and u never got a ticket for no muffler at all… and now u install new exhaust system and u get a ticket :stuck_out_tongue: finally… i cant say i told u so

i got a ticket for my HEADLIGHTS!!!

NOT exhaust.

hahaha

i could have got 3 tickets

1. exhaust
  2. headlight
  3. obstruction of license plate

i got the headlight ticket!

OWNED… well u shuld get a exhaust one soon :stuck_out_tongue:

lol samson… all i can say is

your exhaust is all pho sho

its loud as hell though. Go turbo ASAP!

mmmmm pho… ever since you wrote this thread i’ve been having cravings…

anyway good thing you came across a nice cop or you could’ve been paying $$~

btw, while you’re at it, might as well get those clear headlights and HID’s, ya?

ballR statusssss

pho sucks… roti is where it’s at.

Ghandi’s on Queen is pretty choice but i am starting to prefer more carribbean flavours.

Am I the only one who read this thread and is wondering WTF pho is?

It looks like something fell in a pond, died then they put it in a bowl.

But I’m game… where would one find pho?

check the phone book, in K-W there are at least 10 resturants that are named “pho something something”

Get the rare beef pho, FTW, winter months Pho rules

pho is a spicy vietnamese watery sloth that they call soup and apparently people actually ingest it orally.

i get the impression that it would be more effective as either a laxative or as a method to combat soap scum or for preventing all those things from sticking to the bottom of boat hulls.

loads of MSG ftw. but it’s delicious…

^^ your not asian enough if you don’t like pho

and, pho isn’t spicy unless you add the hot sauce.

get the special. it has everything in it and then you can decide what you like/dont like.

pho is like a fast food mcdonalds but much healthier.

you get your food within 5min after ordering. literally.

don’t go to the white washed phos, go authentic.

let us know how it is!

NOT EVEN!!! raw beef with beef tendon down at pho 99 across from vmills. Best value and its made by real vietnamese people. Unlike times square pho. ONly problem is that they dont throw an parsely into the soup.

mmmmmmmmmm, carribbean flavours mmmmmmmmmmmmmm , Bing if ur ever in scarborough you gotta got to Sunrise Carribbean on Kingston Rd. close to morningside (i think) or PJ’s on Kennedy Rd. jsut south of Finch Ave. great home cooked food

heheh

I think it’s Korean cuisine, correct me if im wrong.