fuck police

close thread.

look at all of you…all u guys do allday long is kuss each other, how do u expect the cops or ricers to restepa your 240’s when u dont even restepa one-another, gotta start restepaing eachother!!! we all drive 240’s for a reason… everyone gets stupied tickets if i went on with some of the ones i got u’d all be like ‘’ u can get a ticket for that" so stfu and stop the hate and start restepaing one another or im ganna get a civic cause it seems like civic or 240 ur all fags!!!

(and another thing FU all this thread has so meany misspelt sentances and words that i wass like wtf reading thourgh it,but when i post some thing in sort form cause im tired and wanna get it over with everyone rips on it,but u all know what it says…so smartin the fuck up & start the RESTEPA for f***s sakes)

Yeah it has 300whp, and you blew through like 4 SRs and you did a 1:27 on tmp according to the laptime on the CSCS timeattack pdf report for TMP. I did a 1:26 last time (which was my second time at tmp) with my stock KA and I still haven’t blown my KA. I did a 1:28 my first time ever on TMP. I think i can go still faster with smoother driving and a few adjustments on the car and still with a stock KA.

http://cscs.ca/images/Lap_Times/time%20attack%20times%20may%2031,%2009.pdf 1:27.36 and 1:29.98 respectively

I know, as always IM THE ASSHOLE :rolleyes:

Does it matter if i have china or not china parts? I dont care. Stop being a dick and trying to put me down all the time. Either you have developed a penis envy as well or I dont know what has gotten into you. I never picked on you except threw a few jokes about made in china parts.

After all I have shitty bent fenders and thats so important and every asshole must pick on ahmed and his car on son240 cause everyone is so awesome all the time. Notice I said nothing about you or your car until you said something about me and my car. Nor did I mention anything about your exhaust and products until you picked on me.

It’s like yeah, you have to make me look like shit and when i respond back to prove you wrong IM THE ASSHOLE :rolleyes:

That’s the only thing i got out of that reply.

Bing just close this shit thread up man!

See what I mean by, I can’t even CREATE a thread without someone being a complete asshole and derailling a thread THEN ME getting blamed for it.

Doesn’t matter how this was a ‘whining about the police’, it’s just in general, ITS NOT ME, ITS YOU. Even the thread about the performance manual rack which I was doing as a FAVOR for people, solarian comes in like an asshole and starts attacking me. Well fuck you too.

Yes that rack is still in the works but not for son240 except the few that msgd me first and were polite and sane individuals (I haven’t forgotten about you).

arite this is off topic and its old but its posted to lighten the mood :smiley:

Ps: im bored

^lol

remind me to look at this when i give you a ticket… dont ever death upon anybody, its a horrible thing!!!

lol its normal son240 talk, after all solarian wants to hire an assassin to kill me if he gets the lottery :rolleyes:

i know… im not brand new lol

Ahmed here is the solution to your exhaust problem.

http://www.dynomax.com/mufflers.php?muffler=superturbo

cant we all just get along, no need to get personal .

Muahah…Ive blown by a cop by accident with my electric exhaust dump open and set off a few alarms in the parking lot seen the cop coming for me as i turn onto the street. At that point i just switch to quiet and they trip out and follow for 45seconds or so then just disappear off my rear. My $300 cutout has paid itself off by now…plus quiets soo sick anyways imo. Nice piece there tho Mo! shiny

Hahahaha, your anguish sustains me!!

Yes, but its a pointless thread, no one cares if you, me, bing or anyone else got a ticket man. Just pay it or fight it, shit happens you gotta get on with it.

must resist.

Mark its fucking hard not joining in.

Sitting here waiting to get in to a classroom, so useless post:

Ahmed has 666 posts
Skinny has 999

/thread

I haven’t read the thread yet BUT, Lol.

Ahmed, i really don’t care to argue with you because it’s painful to look at your responses, however;

i won the class both times i was out this year quite handidly on street tires… i posted a mid 1.26 last time with lots left in it. i run FK-452’s in the rear. A very average street tire.

http://cscs.ca/images/Lap_Times/time%20attack%20lap%20times%20-%20aug.%2023%2C%202009.pdf

you’re saying you ran a 1.26 with a bone stock KA?

That’s only a few seconds slower than Sasha in Dave Brigg’s 450whp S14 and about 2.5 seconds slower than Marco and Jim in their Ultimate class 380rwhp+ FD RX7’s not to mention the 1.23 - 1.25’s posted by the MZ4 coupes and 911’s.

With R-comps i can see you cracking the 1.30’s if you’re REALLY, REALLY good… however, you run RT-615’s right?

Quite frankly, i think you’re lieing.

my jeep is straight pipe

hick pigs love that shit