Fucking brentwood peices of shit.........

So i went to dukes tation by my house tonight n their were 4 dudes n 3 girls from brentwood there,well needless to say i over heard one talking about his DSM n how it runs 12.6’s n is soooooooooooooooo fast. Wwell i had to say something,so being me n having a few drinks i called him out,he said it runs 12.6’s n i asked if he ran it yet,well his reply was NO. So now it starts…LMAO. I ask what he has done n where he ran it,he proceeds to tell me he never ran it at the track nor dynoed it,he put a head on it,u shitty turob n still had the stock exhaust as well,he goes on n on about how fast it is n how he outran cops in it n can take a turn at like 100 MPH,he asks me what i have,so i tell him a stock GTP,well he starts to talk shit on them n saying they suck n so fourth,well long story short,…i called him out but his car is under a cover n it’s too fast to run n it is a 11 sec car:hsugh: Wwell he was def a white trash POS from brentwood n i procceded to ask him questions about hi motor,mods n times n track prep,to no avail he had no awnser,and at that time his buddys were laughing at him as well. ANY WAY,i owned him in front of the whole bar n he got pissed off n said anytime i wanted to run em,i simply stated…go to Pittspeed.com or see me later cause u are nothing but a white trash POS from the supposed hood coming into bethel n u aint got shit but a DSM,he even told me he ran it in the 1/4 n i asked how,he then told me he ran it on 79 with a hand held thingamajigger n it told him he ran a 12.60 at 142 n he topped out at 164MPH:itr41: Well needless to say he acted tough n got thrown out quiklyt seeing is how i know the owner. He sadi anytime n anyplace n even asked his GF to go grab his car to run me.:hsugh: Long story short,dude was trash,he has a slow car,knows NOTHING about cars n calimed to be a mechanic n know it all. What a fucking loser,sorry,just a rant about a POS brentwood fucking hoodie,white trash POS,fucking wiggers! I hate em,so i had to open my mouth,let’s see if he jions:scared:

:zzz:

O,sory u don’t even have a worthy car to run anywhere in the USA,u don’t even stick up for urself pussy:tool:

its a 15 sec neon its quick. And he has a slip I seen it.

so i tell him a stock GTP,well he starts to talk shit on them n saying they suck n so fourth,

did you mention the 3 motors you went thru? lol

its still a neon… I’d rather get 35mpg then 300whp when daily driving…

Im still on a mission for my 14 sec slip, then i will be happy, may be able to do it in the spring with a new pt clutch.

your just always pickin fights where ever you do devin lol

First off it is “THROUGH”
Second off did i ask for ur opinion? NO! Go suck jeffs dick a lil bit more:gives:

Where ever i do? WTF is that jeff? Anyway,i wasn’t being an ass but u should just STFU because u wouldn’t even of opened ur mouth at all if it happened to u

First off it is “THROUGH”

haha thanks for the internet english lesson…

just fuckin witcha maing

I know jackass,u do know i am not always serious don’t u?:blue:

lol i was pretty sure… but just checkin…cuz last time i did stuff like this on another forum, the dude thought i was being serious:jerkit:

:rofl:

you’re ghetto. fuck you, Im not reading all your bullshit. go cry in the corner

bla bla bla,since when am I ghetto? Sorry,but far from it u tall rock 3 insert lookin like mother fucker

drive up north hills and say that to my face…unless you blow another motor:finger2:

Devin i have a step stool

nah its cool. he likes the ball pit a chucky cheese

:stick: u aint nothing but the dingleberry on my ass

People like that guy are the reason I moved out of Brentwood.

poop