Fun to Drive Routes/Roads

cemetary lane…

Did they repave that yet or is it still shitty?

That road is pretty hairy in the dark.

Lower Logi in Monroeville ftw.
(drifter practice :bigthumb:)

Turkey hollow road in Belle Vernon/rostraver area have to agree on that. good times in the ford wagon on that road. taking all 4 tires off the ground on the last jump

yep that is the one.

i spent a lot of time in the air going over the bridges lol

Yep, and Big Sewickley Creek (once you get past Fair Oaks).

Sevins road and Turkey foot ^

Pretty much all of bell acres/sewickley heights and aleppo roads

Wapum going to Zelinople

Sevins is good but the leet police sit at the bottom of it a lot. I see a cop there at least once a week onmy way home from school.

just lookout for Sewickley heights’ new charger police car.

Leet twp cop CROSS also works for sewickley now. The white haired fat DOT guy
he’s been sitting at the audi place at that old bar parking lot in the mornings and evening rushhours

he gave my dads friend a ticket for 26 in a 25… that was on big sewickley creek in fairoaks.

but like black five-o said big sewickley creek is nice once your out of fairoks

piney fork/peters creek road from south park to 51 near elizabeth. Fun road, some nice scenery, twists, an awesome one lane tunnel. It’s about 5 miles with 3 or 4 stops.

Wow, I’m surprised I got this many responses. Time to get on Mapquest/Google Maps haha Thanks for all the input!

lol, i agree. i used to work on beaver grade, the robinson part. and everyday during the summer a 911, and a Modena (both with BeaverRun banners on the windshields) would do laps down beaver grade and up clever. both were very good drivers.

I’ve always enjoyed route 201 between connellsville to perryopolis. Big sweeping turns and some tight ones.

I checked out Broadhead, but at least from the satellite images it doesn’t look that twisty but maybe I’m looking at the wrong section.

Imperial looks like the place to be though, every road looks like it’s in the middle of no where and twisty haha Too bad it’s not closer to me…
Blackburn also looks awesome, kind of short though? Same with the one off of Route 22 in Monroeville looks awesome though :smiley:

I like to go on Chapel Road off of Old Broadhoad Road until it gets back near Route 60.

I should have, just didn’t think of it. You’ll have to show me some sometime. :bigthumb:

376 E at about 5:00pm

55-65 mph in a 24ft box truck or flatbed, that abrupt stop at the tunnels i will never understand.
/ the sign that says no trucks in left lane.