Fun to Drive Routes/Roads

Some of the roads on 66/28 and other ways up towards Cooks Forest were fun as shit, open, long, twisty and usualy not to to busy during the day.

The tires on the CRX were always bald. Sonnys Quantum didnt fair too much better lol. Ask him about the MiniVan, I swear I still had a tape of that laying around.

theres some back roads off of 130 that goes through level green and i think murrysville that arent bad.i dont no what the roads are called cause i just follow my friends.but it goes past a golf coarse then after a few minutes we end up a sheets in murrysville…there is some really nice turns and a few are cambered right and a few are off camber.the roads at some spots are bumpy.but deffinetly a fun drive.

Don’t know when he has time to sleep!

just drove this on the way home today from cooks forest. it would definately be fun in a car. my truck doesn’t carve corners as well as it used to…

in sewickley: ferry off of merriman, merriman itself, glenfield road, big and little sewickley, red mud hollow, fern hollow, autobaun and blackburn

favorate turns: blackburn where it makes all the twists right after country club comming down into sewickley

also there is a sweet hairpin on ferry

x2, plus the new toll road between the airport and burgettstown is pretty much a drag strip!

X3…You can def catch air off the 1st bump going down hill…