GENESIS COUPE VID!!!

The hyundai reps claim the body is 24% stiffer than competitor E46 m3 coupe! I want one now! :tup:
http://www.hyundaigenesiscoupe.com/ (click on perfomance, then on videos, and click ny auto show long vid!)

i just applied to Hyundai Canada to work on accessory development for this car… even if im not working with hyundai, i cant wait to get ahold of one of these things.

you can’t outperform ugly.

good luck… hyundai has tried a couple of times to get “Accesory” packages going for their cars… HARD parts failed… and there were other regional attempts… they are just WAY too watered down…

i MAY consider picking up a 4cyl version to develop a turbo kit for it depending on what i hear from korea about the ecu and tuneability of it

I bet the 4cyl will way outsell the 6 cyl version for tunability sakes.

Seems like they are going all out, and the look is starting to grow on me.

seems like a decent car, all in all… but damn is it ugly.

the rear quarter windows really bug me for some reason.

Small RWD sports coupe… very happy to see that.

now…that’s interesting!!

i’ll have to wait till i get home to watch it…i’m curious how they are tho when they come out i’ll be test driving one

The fact that it is RWD is all that it has going for it now, for me at least. I need to see one in person to really make a good call. That and how the motors will perform.

i love the way it looks, and Im 100% positive the 4cylT will out sell the v6 ITS CHEAPER…

I love it… v6 6spd 300+hp RWD, im in love with the interior, exterior is do-able for me but 10yr/100k warranty is where its at!!!

Whats the price looking like for both models?

talking 25-35

Weight?

is this going to be $10k cheaper than the Z?

$25k + BBS + Coilovers =

Yes Please…

btw… i’ll take NA V6 with full exhuast, cat delete, cams…

then boost it when warranty is gone…

Meh. I’ll wait for Toyota’s rwd coupe.

hahaha… Toyota making a car worth driving… ahahah… it’s been a decade.

they’re in it to make money, not to make fun cars.