Hyundai Genesis coupe

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/availablesoon/Genesis_Coupe.aspx

RWD 300+ hp v6 OR 200+hp Four cyl turbo with a 6 speed… slated for production soon. Starting around $20,000.

Its about time someone else had the balls to put out another rwd turbo car.

Wow thats nice. For only around 20-25 grand. I want one.

wow great deal…

The Turbo I4 is slated to be 20k with the option of a LSD and Brembo BBK.

it doesn’t mention the curb weight??? 20" wheels thats ridiculous!!

the thought of buying a hyundai makes me sick I hope someone comes to the rescue with something comparable, and better

Yea, thats about the only problem I have with it as well. Its hard to get past the hyundai name.

I would rock that car for 20 to 25 g’s.

actually a pretty good looking car
affordable sports car. hopefully it starts a new trend:x:

They are aiming this car directly at the “drift craze” as they say. They want it to be the 240sx killa.

Hyundai has come leaps and bounds in the past ten years. I don’t think there will be a problem when the car comes out. I’m just wondering how the aftermarket will take to it.

fucking puerto ricans got hyundia fwd’s in the 9’s, im sure soemoen in the mainland can build them up. just no one has. they are vaible engines. deffinitely have come a long way. i wouldnt mind trying to fuck w/ one just to build a car that no one expects to win.

:bigok: …

hate how it looks but it should be fast and cheap, sounds good to me. :bigthumb:

I actually think its a decent looking car. I wish theyd have made it look a little less tiberon like.

Hyundai could make a car that blows you while pouring you a Grey Goose and cranberry and auto-piloting you wherever you need to go… and I still wouldn’t buy it.

Why?

Because it’s a fucking Hyundai.

damn… id buy that shit all day long!! :steelers:

Really… It could even be a Daewoo and I’d buy it if I could get some crunk auto-piloted road head. Holla!

I dont mind Hyundai…they have come a LONG way, and people dont like them because they are Hyundais, but people were probably saying the same shit when Honda and Toyota first came here, they had to prove themselves to get where they are today, it just took Hyundai longer. My friend had an Elantra, he smashed the thing into a cement pole last winter when the roads were icy. The Cement pole was down in the ground about 4 feet and there was sidewalk poured around it. He leveld the pole, tearing all the concrete up. The car was totalled, but he was able to start it and back it up when the tow truck came, and he walked away with no injuries. I was impressed with it after that, He bought another one.

I dont mind Hyundai…they have come a LONG way, and people dont like them because they are Hyundais, but people were probably saying the same shit when Honda and Toyota first came here, they had to prove themselves to get where they are today, it just took Hyundai longer. My friend had an Elantra, he smashed the thing into a cement pole last winter when the roads were icy. The Cement pole was down in the ground about 4 feet and there was sidewalk poured around it. He leveld the pole, tearing all the concrete up. The car was totalled, but he was able to start it and back it up when the tow truck came, and he walked away with no injuries. I was impressed with it after that, He bought another one.

the japanese companies a long time ago were making something different that ended up becoming the standard that all the companies had to copy to be competitive. hyundai hasn’t created a thing except lower prices

You’ve got to be kidding me. Hyundai has come leaps and bounds in the past ten years with styling, pricing, and ingenuity. You may not like the car or the company, but your post make absolutley no sense. What did they exactly copy?