GF's car got sideswiped in Schenectady, driver fled the scene

Not sure what kind exactly, but she did say it was a silver SUV.

Yea pretty much. She just started working for MVP and its a good job but Im not real happy about it being in schenectady.

hey guys i just wanted to know if theres a good body shop you’d recommend… some dumbass parked a jeep in the middle of the street and i hit it earlier… thing scraped the shit out of my paint. let me know. kthxbai!

:facepalm

Sucks to hear man. Let me know if youre looking for a good body guy if you dont already have one

Everyone’s drunk drivin’ this time of year.

Srs. Was probably a drunk driver.

good point… no ones gonna stick around if there drunk

tell her to park where she’s supposed to, and not be lazy and park on the street and this kind of crap won’t happen.

walking from the garage to mvp>car sideswiped by nagger

fucking naggers.

Benny your new duty (lol I said duty) is to walk Chetts GF from you parking garage to MVP

She does park in the parking garage

Thanks but since its a jeep ill probably jsut be keeping an eye out at the local junkyards for one in her color, itll take a while but it should be a pretty cheap fix just to pick up the 2 passenger side doors and a flare.

Call my gf a dumbass again and ill complete your epic life failure by beating the piss out of you and posting the video on here

Ill video tape!

which one? this didn’t happen in the garage, right?

That sucks! My car was hit by a drunk driver who drove off a few years ago. Repairs were effing expensive. Then it got hit again, while parked on a side street by yo delprads neighbor, while I was standing RIGHT THERE. Then the neighbor tried to clain that they didn’t even hit it. Basterds.

Epic night…900 check later! for a fender! goodthing i worked at a body shop!

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/votblindub2/Random/photo.jpg