GF's car got sideswiped in Schenectady, driver fled the scene

My gf’s jeep got sideswiped on state street just before 5 and the driver backed up and drove away and for some fucking fantastic reason she didnt call the cops. I know the chances are extremly slim but if anybody hears anything about some jackass hitting a jeep and fleeing the scene please let me know. Shes ok but Im extremly fucking pissed off right now.

Fuckin a:Idiots

Fucking RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGE.

lets go on a witch hunt and beat some minorities up

sorry to hear that… people suck

Yes people do suck, both passenger side doors are pretty fucked and the rear passenger side flare is fucking gone.

Im going to light up a big fucking cigar and drink myself into a coma instead

Rubbin’s racin’

Take a Xanax before you die young.

:facepalm

If its OTC I might seriously go get some, im about to lose it

I personally recommend Lexapro 20mg taken in the evening but that’s just me.

I meant relax, chief, before you have an aneurysm. There’s bigger things in life to worry about.

Im trying to, its not going too well

Pour a glass of Jacky Deez and Coke and CALM DOWN.

Get some of that pineapple express shit, I hear iracegayhatches928 knows the good shit. :lol Srs, clouds mellow me out, just sayin.

No JD tonight, but I did just pour myself a glass of Otter Creek Imperial IPA. Microbrew beer thats 13+% alcohol content= win

I think hes still in jail, building up his street cred:rofl

Good luck with repairs/police. :-\

Got more bad news, I’m pretty sure the Otter Creek IPA is only 11%. :frowning:

http://www.ottercreekbrewing.com/otter_creek/beers/Imperial_Series.html

Damn, I guess the old guy didnt know his percentages too well. He told me the Russian was 13.6%

Thanks but I dont think theres too much we can do at this point, just going to have to eat the repair costs unfortunatly.

What kind of car hit her? I drive through sch’dy a lot and will keep an eye out for it and get a plate number if i can.

WOW totally did not see this coming from Schenectady.