My bumper has another run-in today

Pulling out from parking in NYC, merging into road; asshole cab driver guns it as I’m practically entering the lane (traffic was at red light) and clips my car.

Does not stop after I honk my car at him for 2 blocks, I go into WOT and cut him off… he crashes into my bumper.

I come out see yellow paint on my bumper and rage, go up to him and he refuses to open window/door.

Cops come, i show them the damage they say ‘this will buff out’, it was kinda true but we all loled at it. Guy from taxi comes out starts yelling and calling me crazy and that I tried to drag him out the car. They lol at him.

Basically decided not to file insurance… not in garage I realized bumper is cracked internally :frowning:

Feels bad man…

Oh just FYI I know I should not have put pedal to the metal and passed/cut him off but I was fucking mad this shit face saw me coming in his lane (I waited for other jeep in front to move up and slowly creeper) and just floored it when the car in front of him was barely passing me and clipped me.

I did not know it was just small scratch on fender I just had a ‘thud’ and mother fucker tried to get lost in traffic.

Fuck that shit.

Sucks man.

But didn’t i tell you in that last thread you made, a cab driver hit your car?

Its more fun walking in NYC.

Lol yeah whatever, what I hate is that because rates go up for two parties many people don’t report shit.

I mean yeah, I will go and super glue bumper trim back and sand it down/spray it a bit but why the fuck should I do it if this fag scraped me because he was in the hurry to move his car 1 foot.

Fuck that.

You need to yield to on coming traffic when entering a rd. Sound like this was all your fault.

I was already in the road, I came out from side parking (garage) people let me through the gap to get on the right side of the road, there was some dude double parked on that side so i started merging into left side of the road slowly that asshole just floored it being a small dick bitch so I don’t get in the lane.

Edit: Damage was on my front left FENDER, his fault.

It still sounds like your fault

So you saying if you already partly merged into a lane at stopped red light traffic and someone floors it while being 0.1 inch away from your car so god forbid you don’t get in front of them you are at fault?

LOL.

K.

No it is def your fault. You were merging and as such, it is your responsibility to yield to on coming traffic. Yeah the polite thing would be for him to let you come in but your in nyc so not many people are polite.

Bro, front of my car was already partly merged when light turned green.

If you still think I’m at fault I’m not gonna waste my time on you

What is this thread gonna do?

If you can’t complete a merge without hindering traffic (see: Getting hit) you do not have right of way. You were at fault.

You fail just as much as :danny:

Traffic was not moving, I partly merged already before traffic started moving. My car was not moving at all as swipe occurred.

:danny::danny::danny::danny::danny:

YES, PARTLY MERGED AS IN, YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE MERGE, YOU ARE AT FAULT.

And? I was not moving, he was not moving I was waiting for traffic to start moving on green light. He floored it on green light and swiped me?

Are you retarded?

That’s a question to ask yourself. You should have left the car parked and walked.

If you don’t understand why you were at fault you shouldn’t be driving.

your fault. it has already been explained why. move on.

Picks of damage to prove this isn’t your latest forum to troll on until you get banned.

Oh well. I guess that’s why you drive a beater right?

Amen, when I upgrade next summer it’s going to be hard to get out of the mindset that it’s not a beater and I actually have to be careful driving in the snow, lol.

At least you didn’t get a ticket for road rage right?